Chapter - 4 ( Concert )

So the scene starts with akshu secretly going in her vanity to get ready. She got ready wearing this -

 She got ready wearing this -

With a mask on her face. -

She sarts moving towards the stage

On the other side
Abhimanyu had settled himself and was thinking about the girl.
He came out of his thoughts when the host welcomed singer AK.
The show ,
Host- So let's begin our show. As everyone one knows music is an all time solution to all problems.
We have singer AK, the world's best singer (female) with us . I would like to invite her on stage with a aloud of applause.
AK (akshu ) comes on the stage with a mask on her face, holding 🎤 mic.
Host - Welcome AK, which song are you going to sing today.
AK- Barish ki boli samjata nahi ho
Host - I would like tell the audience to put there phones on silent and listen her .
AK- Thank you for your kind words so let's begin.
She starts singing-

(Kindly ignore the start part , dress and abhi . )
As soon as she finishes, the audience start clapping . All are hooting once more .
AK- Thank you so much for your love my fans but I am in a little hurry so next time  . I have a surprise for you that is  next weekend I am again going to perform on the stage.  So please come there.  Thank you so much for your love ❤️.
With this the concert  ends and akshu changes to casual . She heads towards GS Villa . As the concert ended abhimanyu went to GS Villa as Dadi had called him to met akshu .

At GS Villa , 
Abhimanyu had reached there and took the blessing of dadi .
Just than akshu entered the house and was going toward the kitchen when dadi called her.
Dadi- akshu
Akshu comes running while her leg twisted and she was going to fall but a pair of arms grab her.

______________________________________
Don't wory next update will be at 11 pm at night tommorow . Sorry for short chapter but the main plot is loading soon 2 more short chapter to go , then minimum length will be there .
Forgive me for spelling mistakes and hope you would love the chapter and the story .
Target- 60 votes
             10 comments
              5 followers
Bye Kristi