Chapter-1

Lucas
I wasn't a bad person.
I thought, as I continued to stab the pathetic excuse of an absolute asshole.

You see I was walking down the dark alley and I saw this man forcing himself on to what looks like a really young girl.
As I was approaching him he saw me and threw the girl at me and ran away.
I picked her up and she looked so badly hurts that she couldn't even open her eyes as I tried to pick her up to take her to the hospital a women came by and saw me try to pick the girl up and started screaming.
Within a few minutes a whole crowd was surrounding us and the women took the girl from my grasp and slapped me.
Women
"You filthy animal how could you try and take advantage of such a young girl."
Lucas
" Look miss I wasn't trying to take advantage of her I saw a man hitting her so I came to help but by the time I reached them he had already escaped."
Women
"BULLSHIT..that sound like a good excuse to escape the police."
Lucas
"Look miss I am trying to escape,I really wasn't trying anything."
I walked closer to her and she started screaming again.
In a blink of an eye I felt a hard fist meeting my right eye.
I fell to the ground and got a harsh kick on my stomach.
I still had stitches for last weekend when I had a small accident at a friend's house.
I couldn't even process what had happened when I heard sirens.
I was being pulled harshly by who I assumed was a police officer.
"Mr.Gibson be careful he is hurt."
I heard a deep voice say.
A fimilier deep voice.
I look up and saw HIM.
Elija