chapter-5

Chapter-5
He was a very possessive man and he really didn't like it when I broke up with him .
He always looked for way to get me back to his toture chamber aka his house.

I was 21 at the time and so was Elija, he was my best friend since we were 5.
He was the one that helped me when he found out my father would hit me when he was drunk.
I ended up staying with his family for a few years.
As we grew older I ended up getting a scholarship and moved out of the house his parents bought for" both of us "as they say.
I met James during our first year of college.
I wad 19 at the time he was 25.
We started of really well.
He treated me well.
But i had distance myself from Elija,since James said he didn't like the way he looks at me.

And that's when it all went downhill.
We moved in together and that's when it all started.
He would force himself onto me and if I refused he would beat me up.
This continued till my 20th birthday when Elija had noticed the bruises on me.
He talked me through it all and I escaped James.
And as I spend my days with Elija I found my true happiness again.
That's when I realised I loved him.
More that a friend.
And on my graduation day I found out that he felt the same ways about me when he asked if he could kiss me.
I was shocked at first since no one had ever asked me if I was comfortable.
Well no one except Elija and his family.
We ended up together after a long night of love making.
And I was happy.

Until now, when this monster had his hand around my neck.
I decided to fight for my self so I kicked him .
And I was successful.
He fell backwards.
I tried to run away but he was a huge person so he cought up and brought me to the couch and tried to force me again.
I got hold of the vase that was on the table besides me and I hit him on the head.
Once.
Twice.
Thrice.
I hit him 10 time on the head till I felt the pooling blood down my own face, and his limped body.

Present
I dropped the plate I was holding as the memories came rushing back.
I sat down and cried.

MEMORIES CAN BE EITHER A HAPPY HEAVEN OR PAINFUL HELL..