PT. 1

He brought the milk coffee you had told him about. Placing the mug on the coffee table in front of you, he sat on the sofa placed opposite to where you were sitting.

"So?", he asked.

"You learned how to make it?", you asked eyeing the mug before placing it before your lips.

"Yes"

"Are you serious?"

"Ummm", he hummed sipping on his cold coffee.

As he was sitting in front of you, your eyes went to his legs, the shorts complimenting his complexion. He brought his leg which was on top of the other which was hanging down the sofa more closer to himself, the fabric slipped on more and revealed more milky skin.

Your eyes leniently went to his eyes which were already on you, you gulped in embarrassment and looked away, observing the lively living room, filled with vivid colours you'd expect BTS' J-Hope's house to be.

The silence was bearable until he decided to pierce his way through it,

"So, how'd you like this country so far?"

"Not much for vegitarians like me, I barely had any Korean food till now, all I have eaten is some noodles with veggies in it and all from my country"

He hummed in understanding.

"Your language skills are nice", he complimented you with a small smile.

You nodded in approval and exchanged a few words about the band and himself.

"What should I call you? Hoseok? J-Hope? Hobi? Or what?"

"Whatever you think is okay for you? Hoseok?"

"Hmm, okay!"

You leaned to put the coffee mug down on the table and prepared yourself to ask something about him, a very personal thing.

"Are you single?", his eyes shot up to you in something you couldn't make.

There has always been a fantasy of yours to date or fuck older men than you, not much but atleast eight to twelve years older, the thing that attracts you to them is the traces of hardwork and experience on their hands, those naturally carved nerves, thick or thin but telling the stories of stress and emotions.

Yes, you have handkink.

Since you have landed in this country and been told that you'd be interviewed together with BTS, THE BTS.

You had seen them as idols since a lot long ago but not as much, seven or eight years it must have been. But you could never stop yourself from getting attracted to J-Hope.

And now when you have got a chance to hook yourself to him in a good way, you couldn't stop yourself. It was not all your pervert brain but his overflowing sex appeal and his skin seemed so tempting to you.

"Hm?"

"Are. You. Single? Are you free to date or hook-up?"

"Yes? Yes......but why?"

You could see devil behind those heart shaped lips and bright smile, not only right now but since 2020.

"Just.......", you huffed.

He sighed and repositioned himself into half laid form, where his shorts were more up and exposed more skin of his inner thighs and his shirt moved to reveal his tummy and outline his nipples.

"Hoseok? Are you trying to seduce me?", you asked breathless.

"And if I am?", he replied with glint of tease in his eyes.