Chapter 4

Ok so I know I haven't updated in a while but...I am now. So Enjoy!

Saudia in the MM.

:

:

3 months later

"Babe I'm on my way", I said to my husband while driving to the social care . "Ok....I know.....love you too....always.....see you in a sec.....ok, ok bye", as i was hanging up I saw a mother and her son. Once I saw that I instantly broke down.

:

:

I finally ended up to my destination and saw my husband car. I spent an extra 5 minutes in the car to try and dry up my tears won't know I was crying. I walked up to the door and opened it to see that the building was finished. Everything is how I wanted it to be. I was flabbergasted. It was all just perfected. But one thing was missing.....

:

" Hey babe", Sean greeted me. "Hey hubby", I pecked him on the lips. "You love it don't you?". "Love what?", I asked trying to play dumb. "The designs! Bone head" "Ummmm....sure" I said messing with him. What? You cant blame me for not wanting my husband to know that he did a fantastic job on the adoption center. "Sure? What you mean sure? I did a fucking amazing job" He said almost getting loud. "Shhhh, babe your getting loud. Everyone is staring." I said pointing my thumb in the backward direction.

"Ok, Ok fine" He said guiding me to the other side of the store: to see the rest of the center.

:

:

The center was perfect and we were opening in a week. Everything was going good so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

short I know me give me some more time to get into it!

~Bailrian~