Episode 10~His Apologyy..

Hai makkalee..

Entering into 10th episode 💜✨

And sorry for not giving proper updates.. konjam adjust pannikonga..🥺🤧

Odiyaangaa odiyaangaa story kulla polam..✨
______________________________________

Avanthika was sitting on a bench with a grumpy facee..
Near to her Vikram was standing with a puppy facee..

Avanthika was angryy on Vikram bcs he didn't msg or call her or pic up her calls..

"Maaa...." He whined..

"Pesathinga.." She told and neared Vikram..

She started beating Vikram and spoke..

"Howw daree uu.. ahh.. Oru call panna answer pannala.. text panna replyy illaa.. Enna pannitu irrunthinga appdii.." She complained like a child..

Vikram spoke by defending her..

"Maa maa.. sorryy sorryyy.. I'll never repeat thiss again maa.. sorryyy.. sorryyy.." he told..

She stopped beating..

"Ohh apo sir-uh kuu inum ippdi pannalam nu nenapu vera irrukula..." she told inbetween her hard breath and again started beating him ..

"Ayoo maaa.. sorryy maaaa..." He told..

She throws her bag on bench beside her and sat on the bench..

"Enaku venam.. enaku venam..enaku venam" she said..

"Enna venam..??!" He asked with a confusion written face..

"Singing competition um venam.. trophy um venam.. neeum venam.." she said by shaking her hands in air..

"Maa.. una nambi na challenge ellam panniruken maa.." He told with a shock face..

"Noo nah noo than.. Ma practice panna maten.. Na participate um panna maten.." she said and pouted..

"Maa maa sorry maa.. sorry maa.. sorry maa.." He started his tenchupona record uh..

She chuckled at his antics..

"Vikrameyy pothum pothum.." she told with a smile.. he left out a sigh..

"Na participate pandren.. anaa.." she dragged with a mischievous grain..

He became afraid of what his 5feet minion is gonna ask him..

"Anaa" he imitated her.. and pretended not to show up his fear..

"3 days en kuda pesama irruntha karanathinal ungaluku punishment confirm.." she said with a smirk..

"Maa panishment ah.." he whined..

"Ama" she shrugged..

"En cute uh minion la.. punishment venamee.." he asked with puppy eyess..

"Ivaraa enna panna.. ivalove cute ah irrukaree.. kovamavum irruka mudiyala.. kovama nadikavum mudiyala.. naa ennaa pannaaa" she thought..

But Avanthika being as a rowdy don.. ignored her thoughts and pretended to be anger..

"No..."

"Minionn....."