1.Kannati... ohhh...Kannati ♥️💙(part-1)

Hello guys 😊😊 . It's a short story with few episodes, eppome endha velaiyum seiyaama vettiya irukura en brain ku sudden ah idhu thoniruku 😅😅
So I penned it .

Indha story unga expectations ah reach pannalana really sorry for that.🙇
Will try my level best 🤗🤗

AUTHOR'S POV

It was the day of behind Woods gold medals 2022!!, were the actors and actresses of South India gets award for various categories. Sivu was one of the anchor of the award function. She looks stunning in her pink long dress. She enjoyed a lot with her co anchor. After a rough 8hrs function came to an end. And the next day it was behindwoods awards were television actors and actresses gets award for various categories. It was a loongest award function for her , she was hell tired , even she didn't get a chance to see her love in person!! Yes, Sam too came for the award function with his super singer family to give a special performance!! She missed him so much, and she wants to be in his embrace very badly to bring her back energetic!! After the award function she went back to home and directly hit the bed without any energy left in her body.

When she opened her eyes her mother, father and her brother was standing beside her with worried face !! She tried to wake up but her body is not supporting, her energy is fully drained off and having a high temperature, her right hand have an IV trips . Her mother started to scold her coz she was not taking her food properly and not sleeping well. Soon after the lectures they informed that she doesn't need to come to Kerala, because of her health condition is too bad. But she insisted to go along with them , because of her close relatives marriage !! Everything went in vain , they left vinayak to take care of her .

Vinayak can't see his chirpy sista to be bed ridden. So after their parents left , he made her to sleep and went outside to call the love of her soul. He knew that only HE can bring her normal self back!!

Vinayak : hello mams epdi irukinga !!

Sam : Nalla iruken daa , nee epdi iruka, enna indha time la call panniruka ??

Vinayak : Naan laam nalla dhaan iruken but unga pondati ku dhaan lite ah odambu seri illa !!

He got panicked after what vinayak said to him !!

Sam : Siv ..... Siv ku enna aachu , avaluku onnum illaila , nethu kooda avala award function la paaka mudila da , romba pressure ah irundhuchu, ippa avalaku epdi iruku , doctor ta poningala !! Deii enna da naan paatu ku pesitu iruken nee badhilae solla maatikura ... Serii nee phone ah vei , 5mins la anga irupen !!

Vinayak: hello ... Hello, cut pannitara,
Ivaru paatuku mooche odama pesitu naama pesa maatikrom nu solraru , hmmm jaadiku etha moodi dhaan !!

Sam POV

I was playing pubg with my mokeys , that's when I got a call from vinayak !! It's already quater past 9 in night. Why he is calling at this time?? With lots of questions attended his call!!
But the thing he said was really unexpected, my dora is not feeling well !!
Just yesterday I saw her in the award function, asusal she was shining like a star, but we couldn't meet each other, due to hectic schedule !! So I planned a day out at this weekend, but now she is not feeling well. My eyes started to tear like water falls !! Without any delay I took my bike key and moved out ignoring my monkeys !!

AUTHOR'S POV

Within 3 mins Sam reached her house and pressed the calling bell 'n' number of times, each passing second he started to sweat badly and praying to god !! Finally after what felt like eternity vinayak opened the door with lolly pop in his mouth!!