Chapter 7

Elijah but Eli for short is the next capture targets name and the "heroines" name is mellisa I'll show y'all the pictures next chapter I just posted this little bit to atleast get something out sorry it's so short 😅

Third pov

D'aviné was currently attending a ball for god knows what, luckily he was able to attend with Demir and Hades since they were his guard and butler. The only reason he attended was because this is where another capture target appeared but also where the female lead comes into the story luckily for him though she doesn't meet any of the characters so he still had time.

He crossed his legs and tapped the table at a steady rhythm with one hand while sitting his chin on top of the other that was propped up by his elbow. He hummed softly, bored out of his mind he was so close to leaving but he stayed patient. It seemed that Demir and Hades noticed because Demir slightly tapped his shoulder with a concerned expression while Hades was expressionless but you could still see the worry.

He sent them a slight smile and mouthed "I'm fine just bored" and although they seemed relived they still felt bad he had to stay here and he saw that, so with a mischievous glint passing his eyes he mouthed "what are you going to do to appease my boredom,hmm?" Demir and Hades both had slight blushes, Demir's on the tip of his ears and Hades on his earlobes. D'aviné chuckled silently luckily he had mouthed the words so people around them didn't hear what he had said.

He was about to tell them he was just joking because he didn't want them to be uncomfortable but before he could they had both tugged a piece of his clothing softly ears way redder then before. And he couldn't help but see that as anything but an invitation, sadly they were interrupted before he could respond.

He inwardly tsk'ed at the persons lack of room reading before turning towards them irritated, his eyes widened slightly when he had finally saw who it was

Lmao it's optional to read that but this is what the chapter could have been 😂😂I was about to take my anger out on y'all by ruining my story genre but I vowed to never be one of those authors 😭😭

Lmao I had to stop myself before I made an overly dramatic angst chapter it's like five typos but it's fine it's not an actual chapter anyways 😂😂