DESCRIPTION

Year by year lots of kpop groups are popping out in the kpop industry,but did you know that every year there are also news that some kpop idols are allegedly dating?and because of these rumors and some truths that dispatch is revealing,fans of each other groups are having a fan war..

and also,this is the great reason why some idols are getting stress because what they are reading from online comments about them especially to their group and fandom hurts to read and see from their own eyes.

Yet only 1 group has not been involved in this some kinds of controversy,and that is Bangtan sonyeondan Aka BTS,the most popular and inspiring kpop group in the entire unverse..

Although there are some some rumors saying they are dating,but dispatch has not revealed anything about them officially dating someone,all were just made by some delulu shippers or fans..

Some says that dispatch is being payed by Hybe,yet there are no official statement about this rumors..

Yet,what if as day goes by..one bts member has already geting involved to the list of kpop idols officially dating another idol and was revealed in the public?

What will happen?

A sookook FF

 (i havent created the book cover,so maybe soon i will change the book cover)