Chapter 5.

~~~

Fitful silvery moonlight floods through the windows of Minjeong's bedroom, gently waking her. She looks to the side and sees Jimin curling up next to her. She is still sleeping soundly, her arms stretch out, and she brings her knees up to her chest in a fetal position. She can not wake her for some time, so deeply is she asleep.

But then Jimin opens her eyes and smiles tenderly at Minjeong. She grabs her hands and pulls her in for a hug. Jimin's hand tightens around her waist. She pressed her lips right behind Minjeong's ear. Her soft hands wander over Minjeing's body, exploring her smooth skin.

Jimin crawls on top of her, straddling Minjeong's waist.

"God, Jimin," Minjeong closes her eyes as Jimin begins placing small kisses on her neck. "I miss you."

Minjeong can't help but shed a happy tear as Jimin kisses her collar bone. Her lips glaze over Minjeong's skin and start kissing down her chest.

"Jimin..." She moans and grabs Jimin's ebony black hair. She pulls her in for a deep kiss.

~~~

"Help me..." Minjeong whines and turns to the side. Her body feels hot, as if it's on fire.

"What?!" Jimin sits up and looks at Minjeong confusingly.

She studies Minjeong, who curls up in the blanket, and her face is burning red. Jimin hesitantly puts a hand on her forehead. She gasps at the hot temperature touching her fingertips.

"Help me pulls my pants down..." Minjeong mutters with flushed and rosy cheeks.

Jimin just stares at her and gasps in horror. Her heartbeat increases, and she feels paralyzed on the bulky bed.

A strong and bright light peeps from a window to Minjeong's left. It instantly hits her eyes, making her squeeze them shut in annoyance. She sits up and looks around.

Oh right, she is still stuck in the past.

"What did you just say to me?" Jimin shrieks.

"I don't know..." Minjeong tilts her head, confused and worried. "What did I say?"

"You asked me to pull your pants down!!" Jimin scrunches her nose and puts a hand on Minjeong's forehead.

"Are you sick?" She asks timidly.

It has drawn on Minjeong that she might say whatever was in her dream to the terrified 17-years-old Jimin. Blood rushed to Minjeong's face. She blinks and inhales sharply.

Silence coats the room like ash. Jimin squints her eyes as if she is trying to see through Minjeong's bullshit.

"I didn't..." Minjeong scratches the nape of her neck. She looks to the ceiling, anywhere but Jimin. "I mean... I always talk nonsense in my sleep."

It's getting harder to control herself around Jimin. She wishes that dream never ends. She misses Jimin's supple lips, so full and enticing that her kiss sends lightning throughout Minjeong's body and powers her soul.

But right now, none of it matters. She doesn't want to scare away the young Jimin.

"Did you sleep well?" Minjeong changes the subject.

Jimin frowns and decides not to question Minjeong about her weird outburst. She stretches her shoulders and massages them roughly. "My body aches."

She raises her brows. "What happened last night?"

"Well, we have a sleepover."

"I must have slept on the wrong side. It hurts right here!" Jimin points to her right shoulder and rubs it to release the pain.