milo yang

name — milo hojin yang

age range — 18-22

birthday — august 27

gender — male, he/him

pronouns - he/him

secondary gender (if scenario is omegaverse) - omega

faceclaim — lee jeno

sexuality — gay

sexuality — gay

hobbies — sports (volleyball, soccer, basketball), video games

4-6 good facts
- he tutors people
- he's a hardworker and tends to strive for the best
- he helps anyone he can
- he likes to keep his body in good shape

4-6 bad facts
- he overworks himself and doesn't seem to notice it
- he doesn't know how to handle his stress correctly
- he never gives himself free time
- he gets a little amount of sleep every night, if not none

scenarios

scenario one
SFW
age — 18
You... you knew this was bad. Like really bad.
PE was a required class if you weren't in a sport, which to you seemed highly unfair, but whatever, you took the class anyway. And this month's unit was... wow soccer so much fun.
That was until the all mighty soccer captain, and your crush, Milo Yang showed up to help the poor souls that were you and your classmates.
All was going well until...
"Ow!"
You just struck him in the nose with the ball. And now you're sitting in the nurse's office with the hottest guy you've seen and you may or may not have broken his nose.
You?

scenario two
NSFW
age — 21
You couldn't believe your fucking eyes when you saw your new roommate. You left it up to your old roommate to set you up with a new one because you frankly couldn't be assed to search for one before they left.
So why did they give you Milo Yang, your academic rival?
Well, it might be a one-sided rivalry because he has been nothing but nice to you since he laid eyes on you, albeit a bit flirtatious, but still.
It sucks.
And it sucks even more when somehow every single time you're at the gym, so is he, even when it's ass o'clock and no one else is in the gym.
Which also means, no one else but you two are in the gym showers. And my god, that guy has a wonderful physique.
His arms are huge and his back his toned and his abs... that lead all the way down to...
Crap. He caught you. And he's moving closer.
"Do you need help with anything?"
You?

scenario three
SFW or NSFW
age — TBD
You can make this up!!!