Brett tickles Zac

Well, I am waiting to see how you will tickle me said Zac. Lay on the bed the same way I was replied Brett. Zac removed all his clothing except his underwear. He was very sexy with his muscles. Brett restrained Zac to the bed with Velcro Straps. Can you move? teased Brett. No, I cannot, Zac said as he attempted to get up. How ticklish are you? said Brett. I'm positive you will have fun with me so just tickle me and you will find out said Zac.

Fine replied Brett. Studying Zac's outstretched body, Brett took out a marker. He removed the cap. Brett tickled Zac's bare feet with his fingers. Zac erupted into heavy laughter. Brett wrote ticklish on both of Zac's foot. That caused Zac to giggle. Wow you have very sensitive feet said Brett. At least, it's one of my most ticklish spots. Brett tickled Zac's feet by carefully playing "This Little Piggy". Then unexpectally, Brett licked Zac's toes one by one. Zac giggled. It was adorable. Brett then used electrical toothbrushes on Zac's bare soles. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Brett moved on to Zac's belly after 30 minutes of tickling the feet. He dug one finger into Zac's belly button which is an innie one and swirled it around. Zac moderately giggled. Then he blew raspberries on Zac's sensitive belly one at a time slowly and methodically. Zac exploded with laughter and it was apparent it was more ticklish than his feet. Brett wrote ticklish with the marker across Zac's belly. He continued to tickle Zac's belly, but with fingers this time. Zac was laughing so hard that he temporary lost his voice. The tickling was more intense than he expected. Brett moved on to Zac's sides and ribs after 35 minutes of tickling the belly.

He poked the sides, and Zac wet himself. He failed to inform Brett that he had to use the bathroom, but that was okay. Brett then punished Zac by scribbling his fingers very quickly on Zac's ribs and sides, and Zac laughed very hard and his toes flexed as an effect of the tickling. He tried to shout, "Mercy", but he was unable to. Brett wrote ticklish on Zac's ribs and sides.

After approximately 45 minutes of tickling Zac's sides and ribs, Brett switched up to Zac's underarms. He had no idea that it would drive Zac to laugh crazily. Brett quickly used 8 fingers to tickle the armpits. Being that it was clean shavened, Zac exploded with a lot of laughter and he could not speak. Brett was relentless as he tickled harder and with percision. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. With another 40 minutes of tickling, Brett stopped and wrote ticklish on both of Zac's armpits. Brett untied Zac.

Hope to see you again soon said Zac. Brett smiled. He cooked Zac his signature crab dumplings and spicy tofu before they departed.

Several months later, Zac was writing a story on a notebook on his desk in his study room when the phone rang. He almost dropped it when he realized it was Brett. What's up? said Zac as he answered. I'm back in town said Brett. Do you want to tickle me again? Haha you know I want to replied Zac.

The End