1

My head was pounding and my vision was blurred.I thought I saw something or someone running up to me but before I can tell who are what everything went black.

I hear birds chirping and the wind blowing as I opened my eyes I realized I was in a forest and the sun looked like it just rised.i dont remember anything. "Where am I?" Next to me was a journal it was just my style with a pink cover and little black hearts and smiles on it as soon as I grabbed it a name started to draw its self on the cover. Y/n? Is that my name!I soon realized there was a few more things next to me like a camera?there was also a case for it as well as Polaroid film!It had about 20 in each pack and I found 4 packs around me but my thoughts were soon interrupted by a small  crack! I quickly turned to the small sound to be met with a boys eyes!I smiled and got up from my spot on the ground to greet my soon to be friend. "Hello!"   "Hello!" I happily realized he was just as excited as me too meet each other! "Where did you come from and why are you in the forest?!" I smiled at him and replied happily. "I dont really know where I came from sadly I don't remember anything past 5 minutes ago and I woke up here" the boys smile didn't change as he grabbed my hand and dragged me away. Shocked I looked at the boy he was only about 3 inches taller than me and the smile never left his face and I let him drag me away since I don't have anyone else to talk to.

??? POV
I looked back at the girl I had dragged away she was wearing a pink hoodie and plaid skirt.Her shoes where simple combat boots with knee high socks and I couldn't help to smile at her as I stopped dead in my tracks realizing how dumb I am I dont even know her name. "Im tubbo!What your name?" I beamed as she smiled and I realized she had a small tooth gap and  big k nines almost fang like. "I'm kaylee" my heart skipped a beat realizing that I need to show Tommy my new friend!Me and Tommy being the only people who are kids is hard and that's why were such good friends  because we are both just 13 and wilbur and niki being 18 fundy was close to mine and Tommy's age being 15 but he seemed to be way more interested in niki than use so we dont really hang out with him but the girl behind me looked to be 13 or 14 as well! But my mind was interrupted by seeing the drug van and hopping the walls that were being made as they were only 4 bricks high so far the first people I see are wilbur and tommy!They see me running up to them and seem confused?"Hi!" I yell as I soon reach them and smile "Can Y/n join the nation!"

Y/n pov...

YASSS! If they say yes I can have a place to stay before night fall!I can also get food because I'm starving!
"Well if they past the test we can see if they can stay they might be dangerous..."I looked at the brown haired man with a smile and his face turned RED.it isn't that hot?its kinda cold actually."oh come on Wilburl!she dosent look like she'd hurt a fly!look at her" wilbur?that's a nice name but it also seems familiar? "Tommy you know the rules no one can join the nation unless we can absolutely trust them" wilbur said sternly."um what's the test?" I smiled awkwardly Tommy smiled and practically yelled "You have too stay In the nation for 24 hours and than we see if we can trust you!" "Oh ok!" So for I like tommy and tubbo the best they match my energy!Wilbur spoke up again with a small smile "yes you will have to stay for a day or 2 starting right now.today were gonna have a bomb fire so for now you can stay with tommy his house isnt to far just make sure you don't talk to anyone else we are fighting for independence!And we need as much people and they are very dangerous if they are the least honorable people I have met" "Let's go right now I wanna show you cat!" "You have a cat!" "Tommy has a music disc named cat but now I want a cat" I smiled at tubbo as Tommy grabbed my hand and we ran to the forest walking through a house then following a path to a decent sized dirt house.

Tommy went through a blue chest and pulled out a disc with a smile and leads me outside next to a music box popping in the disc with a smile."This is my most prized item ever I spent forever getting these I've had them since I was 12!" He said a small red cloud on his face as I smiled and we listened to said disc for a bit until it stopped and I realized I was gonna like it here gripping the Polaroid I've had in my hands taking a photo with Tommy laughing with him as we waited for the photo to be developed

The photo u took :)