Introducing

Jax's POV
I opened up my bedside drawer and took out the false bottom. There were my black clip-in ears, my black tail, and my black collar. The collar was laced and had a black chain leash on it.

I sighed. Andy deserves to know. But I can't tell him.

The front door downstairs suddenly burst open and a deep rough voice called, "Jax! I'm home!" My heart raced an I put the false bottom back on. "I'm in our room!!" I called back and quickly jumped on the bed and acted like I was reading a magazine.

Andy entered our room and smiled at me. I smiled back and went back to "reading". Andy took off his jacket and threw it on our dresser. He fell face-first on the bed and groaned. "Aww what's wrong hun?" I asked, petting his hair. He said something but since his head was in the bed it sounded muffled.

I giggled and grabbed his hair and lifted his head up. "Okay now repeat." He sighed before speaking. "I had a rough day at the studio. CC and Ashley were late. One of Jinxx's violin strings broke and Jake forgot a couple of notes." I wrapped my arms around his head and sunk his face in my breast ( I was wearing a low-cut tank top).

"I'm Sowwy hunny." I said, stroking his short black hair. (His hair is like it was in 2012.) He said something yet again but this time my breasts muffled him. I ignored it and just snuggled my face into his soft hair.

He soon fell asleep like that and I sighed. "I'll soon tell you, Baby. I promise." With that I kissed his head an fell asleep.

-------------------
ITS SHORT BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE AND I WANT PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT ITS LIKE. BTW THIS CHAPTER HAS 317 WORDS! KAY BYE
-AlexXoXo