Chapter 10

Author pov

"Itachi..." You said. He picked up Raven and she hugged him.

He had a smile on his face, it felt like a decade since you've seen him, or his smile

He had a smile on his face, it felt like a decade since you've seen him, or his smile. "Y/n...it's been awhile." "Yes...yes it has." You smiled, even though itachi was you cousin, he treated you like his younger sister, and Sasuke also saw you as an older sister when you all were together. "How do know each other mama?" Raven asked as itachi put her down. "Well you see Raven, mama was part of the Uchiha clan, and this...this is my cousin, Itachi Uchiha. Although he is more like a brother to me." Raven looked at you then back at itachi, and smiled. You didn't know at the time, but itachi did help Raven with training, and taking care of her.

"So why are you hear Itachi?" You asked. "Just in case." Was all he said. "Just in case what???" He didn't say anything after that.

Time skip

Back to kakashi
Author pov

Kakashi and Gai went to speak with Lady Tsunade. "Lady Tsunade, sorry to bother you but kakashi has an emergency on his hands." Gai said as he and kakashi walked in. Tsunade looked up from her paperwork and put her pen down. "What is it kakashi, what's wrong?" Kakashi fully walked into the room and looked at Tsunade. "Lady Tsunade...y/n and Raven are gone." "WHAT!" Tsunade shouted, Raven was actually train under Tsunade, and you were good friends with her. "Tell me what happened, when was the last time you've seen them?" Kakashi tell Tsunade everything he could.

"I saw them two nights ago, me and y/n put Raven to bed to bed then went to bed ourselves. I woke up that next morning and Y/n wasn't in bed. So I got out and looked around the house and couldn't find her, so I looked in Ravens room and she also wasn't there. Not only that I saw that some of their things are missing." He said. Tsunade kept her hands together and layed her chin on them. "Well, based on this information, they could have ran away from the village, since you said some of thier stuff with gone." Kakashi's eyes widen a little, 'why would they run away' he thought.

"Kakashi, Gai, get both of your teams and go look for them. "You got it Tsunade I'll go get Lee and the others, kakashi we'll meet you at the gate." Gai then ran off to go get his team. "Kakashi, I'll also send Captain Yamato and Sai with you, just in case." "Thank you Tsunade, I'll go grab Sakura and Naruto and I'll meet those two at the gate with Gai." Kakashi opened the door to walk out. "Good luck Kakashi." Tsunade said. Kakashi then walked out of the office to find Sakura and Naruto.

'Just wait y/n, I'll find you. You can't hide from me forever.' Kakashi said in his head.