Only Time Can Tell

Naveen was a child raised by a single mother named Izzy that was ill with cancer since he was one year old. Due to this fact he was frequently visiting doctors and hospitals with her. Naveen  believed this is how his love for science developed. He loved seeing all the equipment and listening to the doctors explain how they worked. He believe that he lean towards oncology and cellular function of the body due to the high rates of cancer that has affected his family. The most notable and impacting family member is his mother since her story is truly unbelievable. Naveen grew up into a handsome young man,  he has beautiful chocolate skin,  eyes bright as the sky and a heart shape lips with a muscular body and a tattoo on his left  shoulder.

 Naveen grew up into a handsome young man,  he has beautiful chocolate skin,  eyes bright as the sky and a heart shape lips with a muscular body and a tattoo on his left  shoulder

Naveen  decided to join the medical field because of his desire to help person and he  didn’t  know his life would have change in an extraordinary way.

   A few years later Naveen became a top doctor in is country and as saved many lives. He encountered a patient named Layla who had a shinny bald head, cat shaped eyes,  pointed nose and pouted lips she also had a hourglass body. Naveen  fell in love with her appearance at first sight. Some minutes after that Naveen was introduced to Layla’s parents Mark and Esther  by another doctor by name of Dr. John. John explained to Naveen that Layla was the new patient that he would be taking care of. Layla was from a rich family and at the age of ten she was diagnosed  with lung cancer and when her parents found out they were in deep sorrow.  She has been fighting cancer for ten years and sometimes she felt like giving up but she still pushes through for the sake of her parents.

In a glimpse of an eye five months had passed  of them getting to know each other and they fell in love. Naveen thought Layla was beautiful from the depth of her eyes to the gentle expressions of her voice. She was beautiful from her generous opinions to the touch of her hand upon his own. He loved the way her voice quickened when she sparkled with a new idea, or was so enjoying one of mine that she lost herself for a moment and quite forgot the mask she wore for others. So  he gave her his heart and she kept it safe, that was the way it was.

After taking chemotherapy results were starting to show and she started to feel better. But after a couple of weeks her health fell drastically and she died 1 months later.Naveen heart was broken that he had take sleeping pills to sleep. Her funeral a came and he attended the function.

  Months had passed and now looking back Naveen thought every moment he spent trying to save her, she was the one saving him

                                                            The End