Chap 6

Next day when jungkook woke up he was tired. But he cant stay home and recall everything.. He is feeling angry on his family.. He feels like his parents giving  freedom to yongi hyung more than him..  He feels like a prisoner..

He got up from bed and did his morning routine.

And left without giving any glance at breakfast nor his mom!

He was sad..  He was feeling hurt but he didnt know why..

That day when he reached College..

"U are lookinggg soooo gloomy my dear bff.. Did something happened with yongi hyung? " jimin asked

JUNGKOOK  was sitting on the bench with a teary eyes

"T-they dont l-loves me " he whispered

Jiming hugged the crying male..

"Noo baby dont say that.. They loves u a lot.. They just cant show u "

Jungkook sadly chuckled..

After a lot.of sweet talks Finally jungkook was back in his happy form..

They were Going to library.. Then jungkook heard something,

"U know she left the country " one of the girl was saying

"I will miss Sana.. She even didnt tell the reason " her friend were saying this..

Jungkook froze on the spot.. Sana was the girl.. Whom over he fell down..

'Why she left'
'Did yongi hyung beated her '
'This wasnt her faults'

"Jungkook u okay?" jimin asked Concerned

Jungkook nodded..
He hates yongi.. Because of yongi he had to suffer yesterday.

They were walking.. JUNGKOOK was thinking about yesterday's problem..

Suddenly a rough hand grabbed his wrist and started Dragging him.

Jimin was dumbfounded.

"YAAAAA.. LEAVE ME..."

"WHERE ARE U TAKING ME? "

"JIMINIE HELP "

that hand dragged him inside a dark room and pushed him Against the wall.. 

The room was dark..

"H-hyung "

"Shushh why are u crying bunny?" taehyung whispered

Jungkook  was crying..

"I heard bunny was acting brave yesterday.. What happeneds now? " his hands were moving on jungkooks body.. 

"N-no.."

"I heard that u raised ur voice Against Uncle jeon? "

*silence *

He patted jungkooks head..
"Good bunny.. Why should waste ur time on some sluts.. Huh?"

"I t-tripped on m-my shoe l-lace h-hyung " jungkook was looking at his foot.

Taehyungs finger touched his chin..  And slowly raised his head..  Jungkooks eyes were close..  His face were red.. In this dark room taehyung could see that..

"Hmmm.. Then i should by u shoes without lace..  What do u say.. ?"

Jungkook didnt say anything..

"Why are u crying bunny.. Did i do anything? "

Jungkook quickly shooked his head..

"How good u are..just for hyung.. Right?"

Jungkook were crying.. He doesnt know why taehyung always bully him.. Why he talks like that.. Jungkook just hates him..

"Okay go to class..  Hmm?" taehyung patted his head..

Jungkook didnt wait for longer.. He ran.. When he opened the door he found yongi were there..  When yongi saw the younger he was little concern.. But jungkook didnt give any shit to his worry.. And rushed from there..

But after seeing taehyung after jungkook...he sighed.

"Why did u threatened her.. She was also innocent.. Infact she has a boyfriend "

"She touched something belongs to me..it Doesn't matter intentionally and unintentionally "