ch - 9

**4 months later**

everything is going well for the boys. it was winter break, meaning no school for 2 weeks wohoo!

 mingyu, jisoo, hansol, jeonghan and jihoon we're very excellent at work.

the others would come visit and became a regular costumer.

jun and minghao we're going on a vacation for china.

everything is so perfect for the group.

also to mention, wonwoo and minhyun broked up. turns out, minhyun was already in a relationship before he even gets to be with wonwoo. but the younger already moved on so it was no big deal.

mingyu also had grew some feelings for the elder and was planning to confess soon.

----

"hello! welcome to tarca cafe, mingyu here, what would you like?" mingyu said as he smiled at the costumer.

"One caramel frappe, one crepe cake, and cheese balls." the costumer said and mingyu nodded, listing the foods and drink as he clipped the paper to make the workers see as nayeon starts working on it.

"your total is 14,000 won." mingyu said as the costumer paid and left to find a table.

as mingyu was writing something down, the entrance door's bell ringed meaning there's a new costumer so mingyu stanned up.

"hello! welcome to tarca caf-" mingyu cutted himself as he looked at the costumer. it was wonwoo in a good looking outfit. he was wearing  a black turtle neck sleeve with a pair of black velvet jacket. it was a breath taking view.

"w-wonwoo hyung! the usual?" mingyu said and wonwoo smiled with a nod. he payed mingyu and went over through the bookshelf. a title finally caught his eye. "destiny." it says.

he went over to the couch beside the bookshelf and started reading.mingyu arrived with the drink he always order, 'cafe latte'.

"how're you?" mingyu asked while sitting down. wonwoo hummed.

"fine. you?" 

"same. i really like this work so much." mingyu chuckled and so did wonwoo.

"just don't overwork yourself too much."