Izumi Sena || Living Mannequin

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

FLUFF
Warning/s: None
Key: (S/N) = Sibling's Name, (B/N) = Brand Name

└─── °∘❉∘° ───┘

"How much longer (S/N)?" you groaned in exhaustion as your arms became jelly from keeping them lifted for such a long time. "STOP SHAKING! Give me thirty more seconds!" (S/N) hissed as they expertly attached the sleeves onto the main part of the top, causing you to roll your eyes sarcastically.

(S/N) is a popular fashion designer who was commissioned by (B/N) to create a summer collection. Throughout the weeks that followed, they were able to create various styles which, not only paired into a default set, but was still flexible enough to be matched with other articles of clothing. However, (S/N) became quite ambitious with this last outfit and struggled to create it, especially because their mannequin finally broke after years of constant use. The main problem that arose was the fact that their new mannequin was scheduled to arrive a week after the due date and, not wanting to cause a delay, (S/N) came up with the next possible solution. You.

Throughout their college years studying fashion, (S/N) would often use you as their model and live mannequin simply because the ones the college provided were not durable and, (S/N)'s ones would often break within the first semester. Hence, the two of you were accustomed to this solution for the longest time and this caused you to wear various types of styles. This ranged from your own style to those that are completely out of your character, just like this current outfit.

The colours, cuts, length and more. Everything screamed "NOT (Y/N)!" but you long stopped complaining since you were so used to it after years and years of being (S/N)'s dress up doll.

"Ok and... Done!" (S/N) cheered as they stood up and walked back, analyzing the way the clothes fell onto your figure and how they moved as you finally placed you arms back down and shook them to get rid of the numbing sensation. You finally noticed how sore your legs actually were once the feeling of your arms returned, making you shift in place to get rid of any pins and needles that tried to form.

Humming with content, (S/N) placed the needle and thread back into the kit before turning towards you. "I still need to take some measurements to see if I need to make minor adjustments, but I'm pretty much done. I just need to go to get my tailor's tape and some small accessories." (S/N) explained before leaving the studio and making their way towards their room. Sighing from exhaustion, you plopped onto a nearby chair and relaxed your muscles. Closing your eyes, you could hear the faint sound of (S/N) rummaging through the various boxes in their room, even hearing subtle curses as they struggled to find what they needed. However, after a few seconds, the sound of the door bell rang throughout the house.

'Who could that be?' you questioned, eyebrows furrowing in confusion, as you stood back up and made your way to the front door.

"(Y/N), can you get that?"

"I'm already on it!"

Looking through the peephole, you were greeted with the sight of a slightly annoyed sliver haired idol. His arms were crossed as he tapped his feet in irritation, all the while beads of sweat dotted his forehead. Without any hesitation you unlocked the door and greeted the knight.

"Sorry to keep you waiting Izumi! Please come in." you exclaimed, gesturing to the inside of your house. Looking at you with wide eyes, a subtle light blush formed on his cheeks as he stood frozen in place. Looking at him in confusion, you were about to question his reaction before he just sighed and welcomed himself in.