Chapter 1

A camera blinked to life, revealing a close up of a boy with short brown hair and freckles. His eyebrows were scrunched slightly in confusion, "Is this on?" He muttered to himself, examining the camera. He nodded to himself and there was a jolt as the camera was set down. The boy stepped backwards and shoved some books off a bed, sitting down so that he was properly in the view of the camera. He cleared his throat and waved at the camera. "Hello. It's been a long time since I've done this, and I don't have a director right now but uh, I found the camera and I miss doing these so I'm going to start again! I don't know if the others will but hopefully they will eventually." He glanced around, trying to think of something to say. "Right, so, I'm Caramel, nice to meet you guys." He chuckled slightly, "I should probably update you guys on what's happened since our last recording. So, there's been a lot of changes around here, some good, some bad. We lost some good friends" He glanced at a bed to his left and his voice broke slightly. "Some people went home to their families because it was deemed that they wouldn't get attacked. There's been other changes too, but uh I'm not bothered to explain them right now and I need to study so that's all you're getting for now." He stood up and approached the camera, picking it up. He smiled and waved, "Bye! See you soon!" The camera cut to dark.