2

When the sun shines through the window, fill the whole room with light. A sound bird wake up all people on morning.

Akeha open the eye a little bit, saw a light in her room. Her room is very exclusive rather than ordinary people room. Her clan is very wealth in the village. Yes ,the family of full assassin. The payment is very high. They are unusual assassins and very influential in the whole country. The clan is hard to find. They shadow themselves no want everyone attention. If someone want to hired them, there always a contract.

Contract between two side. One is the assassin and the other one is someone need the assassin. The contract is very secretive. People outside of the contract is not allowed to see. There are always a rules to follow. Is very dangerous contract. The contract can be broken after everything is done. The tasks already done can't no be talked anymore. Everything has be forget.

But she can't forget everything, she kill many people. From adult people to children.

Flashback

When she 10 year old, she given a first mission. She have kill a businessman and a people who closer with him. She ilfitrated  his target place and look how many people in there.

She kill all of them without they realise. A boy who younger than her come into the room and was shocked what happened. He cry and afraid because they dead killed by her. He look at his father. His father is a businessman. A boy looking at her, asking " what did you do to my father".

Akeha don't answer.

A blood in her katana. A katana made from a legendary maker. The katana that has been passed down from generation to generation.

She remember a man voice in her mind " finish a mission not let a feeling and weakness fail you". She answer " yes, i get it, i never let you disappointing".

From behind her, there are something can't be explained. The aura is dominate all the room, she know it. It's her senior who older than her. Her senior make sure everything is okey. Her senior hiding himself at the end of the dark room.

She have no choice. She has to kill the boy. The boy is begging her let him life.
"Please let me live" said the boy. She raise her katana and kill him. The sad boy who don't know everything left in death.

"Sorry" said Akeha.

Her senior clap him hand. Proud at her. "Welldone, you finish on the first mission. Go home and take a rest. I will take care of the corpses here. You make your clan proud. We have celebration tonight on your success".

Little Akeha left the place and go to the river. Washing her dirty clothes, face weapon. She looking at herself. She thinking.

"Can i be free?" Akeha think.

Finish

Until now, Akeha asking herself.

" Can it be?".

" Maybe i should move on. "

" It's already past."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Next>

Friday, 27 May 2022