Vinyls and FaceTime calls

I woke up and saw kit sleeping it was 12pm I went to shower putting music on and locking the bathroom I've become so comfortable around kit and his family I put on a cropped hoodie on and baggy shorts then went back into the room to see kit on hi phone "Jesus you scared the fuck out of me"he said "ye sorry you were sleep so peacefully I didn't wanna wake you up and i need a shower" I said laying down next to him "how's your knee?" He said placing his phone down "it's much better today it's sore to touch but I can actually walk on it" I say as I play with his hair "y/n I wanted to tell you something" he said nervously "okay go ahead" I said "I love spending time with you as a friend but I think-" he got cut off by my phone calling it was joe.

J-joe
Y-y/n

J-Heyy
Y-hi joe!
J-are you guys ready?
Y-I thought we're going out at 3?
J-ye we are but like I wanna grab food around 2 ish
Y-okay give kit a minute to wake up
J-the whole location is a hour away so get ready love ya
Y-love ya too bye!

"Sorry it was joe" I said "no it's okay I heard all of that we should start getting ready" he said "are you okay? You wanted to talk about something?" I said to him "it doesn't matter love" he said as he kissed my forehead.

Kit got in the car with me and we drove to my and yaz's apartment she wasn't there because she stayed at bash's house we walk in and I go get changed

Y/n_finneyyy

Going out with the gang! Stole kits beret<3Liked by:yazdemand and 1,300 others

Liked by:yazdemand and 1,300 others

Kit.Connor:you looks better in it

Tobiedonovan:you look stunning

Cormachydecorrin:yess

Yazdemand:you slayed

I walked out kit immediately looked at me "wow" I blushed "you already saw my post so you knew I'd be wearing this haha" kit was wear a vintage hoodie and black jeans with Air Force ones but he looked good "come here" he said he gave me a hug and we were on our way!

We arrived at a cute cottage looking cafe and everyone was there already we all ordered the same thing for some reason a coffee but everyone had a different type and strawberry shortcake I sat in between yaz and tobie kit was at the end of the table opposite to me but he kept looking at me while talking of cormac.

We left so we could start going to the vintage shopping center and first stop was a crystal shop.

We all got matching bracelets it was a green aveturine bracelet I picked me and kit out matching rose quartz necklace but no one knew yet we all paid and continue walking.

Next we hit the kilo sale I got some cute old shirts and dresses and me and kizzy got a matching pair of old limited edition doc martins kit picked out some cute grandad sweaters which I will be stealing.

We went to the vinyl shop me and Joe got matching Beatles vinyl's.

Kits pov

Me and cormac walked around the vinyl shop "what if I get her a vinyl?" I asked cormac "do it she likes Taylor right?" cormac said "yes but she has all her vinyls what about Lana del Rey?" I asked cormac "do it" he said I picked out a album from Lana dey Rey called 'born to die-the paradise edition" and quickly went to buy it before she saw.