Just a hug.

Hello my loves! Here's a hc real quick:
Wilbur has DID so the others idk how to word this out but arg, lmanbur, ghostbur, and simpbur is all made into rev aka current wilbur. Anyways enjoy and yes I did encounter this in roblox today. (Also trying to find out if you cannot see picture)

♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡
Quackity POV:
Finally that man left. I was about to try and attack him right then and there but I guess he.. obeyed? No. That's just weird.. but sometimes it does feel like he's obsessed of me? Nope nope nope stop thinking about this, Quackity!

A twig broke behind me and I whipped my head towards the noise, startled.

"Hello?" I said with my shaky breath thinking I'll get an answer but I only got silence.

I walked over to a tree and sat down leaning on the tree trying to calm down from the sudden encounter. I opened my bracelet making kit and made a green, red, white and black bracelet for Tubbo feeling sorry for his loss.

I accidentally hit the kit over trying to reach for a bead. "Shit." I said under my breath. I look up to another tall shadowy figure. It was Jshlatt.

"What the fuck do you want, birthday boy?" I said very annoyed. "Awh.. can't even say happy birthday to your beloved husband?" Jshlatt said sadly.

Oh I can't deal with this fucker right now. "Just go the fuck away and go to the White House you dumb fuck." I looked at Jshlatt and seeing him fade away.

My imagination huh? Am I really that lonely and crazy? No I can't be I have. I have nobody.. I suddenly realized I really am crazy.

I looked down at the completed bracelet on the urge of sobbing. "THIS IS NO FAIR!" I yelled at myself while throwing the bracelet. "I- If his stupid fucking son didn't distract me nothing like this would happen." I cupped my head in my hands crying and crying.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Quackity.?"

"Wil?"

Wilbur pulled me into a hug and I instantly melted into it. I cried on his shoulder ignoring he blew up my city. All I needed was just a hug.

I hugged back digging my nails into his back just to try and get at least any slight of anger out.

Wilbur (ghostbur) POV:

Poor Quackity all alone crying. The only thing I can do is just hug him and I'm surprised he hugged back I thought he would push me away and yelled but he didn't.. I loved this moment even though we were enemy's we could still have our some of our together. "I'm sorry you're out here alone.." I whispered trying to make him trust me just a little.

"Fuck you." Quackity finally spoke from his shaky low voice.

"I'll go now if you wan-" I got cut off by a soft no. Quackity loosened his grip on me soon asleep with this head on my shoulder. I got off my knees and sat completely down moving Quackity's head onto my lap and playing with his hair gently. I closed my eyes, smiling and soon falling asleep with Quackity.

♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎♡♥︎
525 words woo! Thank you for getting this far :D and I'll try to update as much as I can.