Monster

Next day...

When she woke up he find kathir already in his suite... He was all ready to go back... She shrugged her shoulder looking at him...

Kathir: good morning darling...

Mullai: hmm

Kathir: I said good morning...  He said sternly but mullai being mullai she gave him back...

Mullai: soo what...

Kathir: innum yethuku kovo

Mullai: na soldrathu ne kekala na yen ellamey kekanu

Kathir: kekatha it's fine... Go get ready

She went to take a long shower... Kathir knocked the door and asked her to come out quickly...

Mullai mv: cha enna sonnalum keka matraney...

She kicked the door and came out with her bathrobe... Kathir's jaw dropped looking at her... The bathrobe stopped in her mid-thigh... Her wet hair and her scent filled the room...

He admired her with his lusty eyes... But she ignored him and searched for her clothes...He hugged her from behind and inhaled her freshly bathed smell...

Kathir: hmm... Smelling good baby...

Mullai: thallunga na kelambanu

Kathir: no I can't...

He swiftly turned and traced her lips and cheeks... She closed her eyes in pleasure... He connected their foreheads and traced her arms... When he untied her bathrobe he felt irritated...

Kathir: enna dii ithu

Mullai: paatha therla dress...

Kathir: apro yethuku bathrobe kattitu vantha

Mullai: chumma

Kathir: ho god... You are crazy

Mullai: I know... Ivlo sikiro kelambanuma enna nethu than vantho

Kathir: I have important work baby

Mullai: yethu antha aala kola pandratha

Kathir: I don't care about your accusations baby...

Mullai: I know that... You are an devil.

He laughed loudly Making her irritate...

Kathir: Is it... I love that name baby...

Mullai: pch... Polam...

They soon reached their place... Mullai went to their room and shut the door loudly... Kathir smirked at her and went to his secret place which is located in their house underground...

There that drunken man was tied in a chair... Akilan and some guards too accompanied him... Kathir pointed the gun in his head... He shivered in fear and started begging him...

Kathir looked dangerous... His eyes were blood shot in anger...

Kathir: shut up you f***

Man: please

Kathir: Here after think twice while laying your f****** fingers on any other women... Hmm... I don't think It will happen again...

Saying he cut his fingers brutally... He looked like a monster... The man screamed like anything... But kathir laughed like an devil...

Man: no no Please leave me...

Kathir: how dare you touch my woman...

Man: whom I don't even remember