Big Mistake....

Sugarwara has created a chat and added 8 people

Sugawara changed 'Sugawara's name to 'Mama Suga'

Mama Suga has changed 'Daichi's name to 'Dadchi'

Mama Suga has changed 'Asahi's name to 'Holy bible'

Mama Suga has changed 'Nishinoya's name to 'Special Child #1'

Mama Suga has changed 'Tanaka's name to 'Special Child #2'

Mama Suga has changed 'Tobio's name to 'Don't hurt my child'

Mama Suga has changed 'Hinata's name to 'Ball of sunshine'

Mama Suga has changed 'Tsukishima's name to 'Dinosaur'

Mama Suga has changed 'Yamaguchi's name to 'Innocent bean'

Mama Suga has named the chat 'Karasuno's Crazy chat'

Mama Suga:

Hello my children! And lovely husbando~

Ball of sunshine:

Oh! Hello, Mama Suga! I really appreciate that you made this chat! We can easily message people easier now! I would LOVE to stay, however, I cannot at the moment! I will return shortly! However, if I may Mama Suga., I really think that Tobio's name should be 'Heart breaker' or my personal favorite, one of them anyway, 'User' . Someone else in this chat knows what I mean asides from Tobio Kageyama of course! I just want that person to know that I am NOT upset with you! We're just both oblivious. I'll return shortly! Tata!

Ball of sunshine is offline

Mama Suga:

@Don't hurt my child and whomever this other sweetie is, please come online.

Everyone-Ball of sunshine is online

Innocent bean:

Mama Suga! I swear I didn't know!

Mama Suga:

My innocent child?! Really Tobio?! Yamaguchi sweetie, I'm not upset with you. I'm actually worried about how you ended up with this jerk...

Innocent bean:

Hinata said that it was a month after.....they celebrate their anniversary on the 15th of each month....me and Tobio had gotten together a month after the first official month....I swear I never knew Mama! TwT

Dadchi:

Why play two of the most precious people on the team, Tobio?

Don't hurt my child:

He's weak. Hinata is weak.

As for Yamaguchi. Hinata said it himself, oblivious.

Innocent bean:

We may be oblivious but you don't know how big Hinata's friend group is. :)

Don't hurt my child: