Bowling Star

Hi. My name is Juliet Van Arendale, and this is the story of how I went from nerdy virgin who in tandem was the captain of the varsity bowling team, to getting voted sluttiest girl in the United States, all in one week. It all started one day at bowling practice. I was practicing a new skill, when the new coach showed up. He was only 19 and was an assistant coach. I was 17. I caught myself having fantasies about him, but quickly stopped myself. As I was trying to perfect my form on a new skill, I thought I heard someone say, "nice ass," but I turned around to see the new assistant coach, James, so I realized it couldn't have been him, that would have been inappropriate. In about an hour or so, practice wrapped up and I was gathering my things to head home, when suddenly, James said, "Juliet, hold on a second." I came back, and it was only him and me in the bowling alley. He said, "I want to give you a tip on your new skill, can you demonstrate it for me real quick?" Reluctantly, I told him yes and demonstrated. But as I was getting in position, I noticed he got on his knees and shoved his fingers under my skirt and worked their way under my lace panties, all the way to my pussy. I screamed, "James! What are you doing?" But all he responded with was, "You will only call me coach." I felt weird for a moment, but noticed how good his fingers felt on my slippery pussy that I just said yes. "Yes..." Questioned James. "Yes Coach" I responded. He continued to finger me and then instructed my to lie down in the bowling lane. The special material on the lane made it slippery. He kept fingering me as I was instructed to pull off his pants. What was revealed was his 14 incher. He swiftly thrusted into me and I screamed with pleasure. We fucked for hours, both cumming multiple times. We did every position in every lane. We experimented with the bowling balls and with the special shoes required for bowling. When I finally went home, I couldn't stop picturing the feeling I had when we were fucking. It felt so pleasurable and fantastic that I knew I needed to feel that again. So I posted an ad on craigslist, and to my surprise, it got thousands of responses. I was meeting up with at least 10 people every night, both boys and girls. I purchased myself new lacy lingerie and silk pajamas so my dripping vag could be revealed as soon as my clothes were ripped off. I was fucked harder than ever. Until the worst case scenario happened, my mom discovered my emails and revealed it to the school. It somehow got revealed to the most popular girl in school that I had fucked over 1000 people, and out of jealousy, she posted it all over social media and it ended up going viral. Then, we fucked too. And the viral posts attracted so many more people that my body count went up to 10,000 and I was voted sluttiest girl in the United States for my senior superlative. So yeah, that's me. But at heart, I am still a nerd who loves to bowl, and my passion for bowling led me to uncover my REAL passion.