☆Welcome☆

Welcome to my Let's Talk!
~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

My let's talk is basically just a little hang out area!
You can meet new people here and get to know somebody!

Other activities include:

•You ask tell me something and you ask if I agree or not!
•Small little discussions about something either I find cool or something that bothers me.
•Little bit about getting to know me!

This is mostly a book to hang out and meet new people, so I hope this works in that favor!

Things I DO NOT accept in this book is:

•If people start getting annoyed with the amount of notifications their getting from one comment they replied too and you keep spamming random stuff even if they said to "Stop", I will delete the whole comment. Though, I doubt this is gonna happen.

•If you come here to be rude or try to be funny, but you're just being mean to others, I will ask you to leave. If you don't, then I'll mute you.

•Now, if you're sending hate to someone on here, I'm immediately muting you.

•Please don't be rude if someone has a totally different opinion on something you agree or disagree on! Don't also try to force opinions and try to make others agree with you. Everyone has their own opinion.

I honestly doubt any of these things are gonna happen, so I wouldn't worry to much about it! But, I'm putting these just incase it does!

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Alright!

Have fun! Meet new people and hopefully others can become friends!