☆★ - 𝒕.𝖺𝗌𝗄 0.1

↪Task 1 is out now you'll! Sorry for the prior mistake, it was some misunderstanding. I hope you understand.

→Give the review only where you're assigned.

→ You get 7 days to complete your task. You'll get your tasks assigned every Friday.

→ Dm SongYeEun2500 if you face any sort of problem or you have any doubt.

→ If you wish to participate in the next task then fill-up the form after submitting your review here.

Do not forget to follow the rules of votes and comments. If you are confused then re-read the procedure.

→ React with '📖'next to your name. 

↪Pairs:

Team 1:

-dxmon_quxxn-:: My perfect husband

iamjenlisasuperior:: I said 'never' everytime

°Alotted chapters = 10

Team 2:

Veiny_Yoonie:: Guns and Love

Cool_Summer29 :: I can die for this love

°Alotted chapters = 20

Team 3:

_mikromosmos_:: Justin

rumpapotter:: Firefly city

°Alotted chapters = 10

Team 4:

tae2mykook :: Still with you

Jeonzwen :: Bloodthirst

°Alotted chapters = 5

↪Review Criteria

Cover (/10)

- How clear, eye-catchy and defined is it? Do you find it relatable to the story?

Title (/10)

- Is it suitable for the plot? Too long or too short? Too plain or too elaborated?

Blurb (/10)

- Is it perfect for the storyline? Does it reveals too much of the plot or keeps enough information? Too long or too short?

Plot (/20)

- Unique plot or clichè? Is it original? Stood for the cover, title and blurb properly or was it lesser or better? Were there any plot holes?

Characterization (/10)

- Were the characters properly developed? Properly expressed?

Emotions (/05)

- Were the emotions conveyed well? Did you feel the characters or was it just a plain reading?

Grammar and Vocabulary (/15)

- Did you find any errors in the entire book? Was the vocabulary good?

Overall review (/10)

- Was it worth reading? Your overall point of view about the book.