PART-2

(Jk put the phone in corner of his bed and got up,he went to dining room..and saw tae doing his meeting,jk smirked*)
Jk:-Now!wait kim taehyung😏
(Jk went to dining room and tae didn't notice jk..his concentration was full in meeting..)
(Jk sat down on the floor and crawlling under the table like a cute baby boy he went near tae's legs and sat..tae was still not aware of this thing...jk smirked*before pulling the chain of tae's pants down..
Tae:-shocked*
(He saw under the table and saw kookie is smirking and saying him to be quite!tae again looked back to his laptop,jk then pulled the chain out with full force!and tae's di*k pop out side!)
(Me:- Uhm!im innocent)
(Tae was hella nervous..cuz he knows what will jk do to him now and in the meeting session,jk kissed tae's di*k which made shivers do in tae's full body)
??:ahm-are u ok Kim Taehyung?
Tae:-Yes i-am okey Namjoon hyung!
??:-Why the sweat is on your forhead..Mst.Kim Taehyung?
Tae:-ahm-aaa this is cuz of today-is hot day hyung..
??:-Are you sure?
Tae:-Yes im sure-Jin Hyung..pls go on the meeting?
Nj:-Yes!sure!..
(On the other side jk is smirking*and continuously licking the upper part of tae's di*k..)
Tae:-Ahh!!fvkk Dont do this...
Nj:-Any problem Kim Taehyung?am i doing something wrong? U can tell me..?
Tae:-Nahh!hyung pls just carry on,im sorry..
Tae:-(bend down)what are u doing baby boy? Teasing daddy huh?
Jk:-Do ur work and let me do my work!
Jin:-where are u mst.kim taehyung?have u fallen down?(confusion)
Tae:-nahh!hyung a cockroach was there on my legs so-
Me:-yeah!it seems he has a big cockroach..😏
Jin:-Fine
(Tae was listining carefully to what namjoon hyung is explaing..and now jk started sucking tae)
Tae:-(groans)ahhhh umm..!
??:-mst.kim taehyung pls dring water it seems ur swearting a lot..

My pov:-
Junkook pls stop!if u dont stop now then u have a punishment after taetae's meeting finish..😏😏😏