C. 1: New Student (Scarlet Violet Young Miller POV)

I was called by my own mother to get ready for school, new school actually. I was expelled in my last school just because i made a fight, it's not my fault they made my anger issues leak out.

The uniform on my school is comfortable. My uniform is black and white with a purple tie. The shoes are black and socks are anything you like.

I exits my room and put my bag to a chair. "Morning everyone!" I say with a morning smile.

"Morning Sweetie." Dad say and started to eat a cake. Desserts is what my dad eat every morning while my mother eat vegetables. I ate an egg and rice for today.

We ate in peace and i was the first who finished eating. Dad taught how to fight for self-defense and mom doesn't care about my fights. She cares about me being injured and of course she beats the mother of my fighter, couldn't careless if i was expelled.

I was only waiting for my parents to finish eating and changing into there work uniform.

Once they are ready, dad park the car and me and mom goes inside the car.

Dad stopped the car on my school and i gave both of my parents a goodbye kiss on there cheek.

I stepped inside the school after i took a deep sigh. The surroundings are full of students until i was met with a girl.

"Hi! Are you the new student?" She asks me. I nod as a response at her question. "The principal picked me to be your tour. After that you will be getting the schedules." She says and i hummed as response.

"I see your a quiet student." She says and i smiled. "Names Scarlet. What's yours?" I asks. "Bella!" She answers and i lightly chuckles.

We walk in every direction while talking until we need to get my schedule but o accidentally bumped in to someone. I was fallen down and put my hand kn my head.

"Watch where you are going." A raspy voice say and i look up to see a man who looked pissed and annoyed.

"Sorry about that Xavier! It will not happen again!" Bella says and bowed. I looked confused and just rolls my eyes.

Bella looked at me giving me the look of, 'bow' but i just shake my head.

"I am not going to bow." I say with hint of anger. "Watch your tone new kid." He says with demand and i just rolls my eyes. "I prefer not."

He stands on a fight stance. "Tsk. I am not going to fight in my first day and not after i just made a huge fight yesterday in my last school." I say and out my tongue out. Everyone eyes was on us and Bella drag me out.

"I can't believe you just did that!" She say with worry. I raise my brow and ask, "Why?"

"His name Xavier. The principal only son. He's a bully but we couldn't mess with him unless we are friends with him. Now your life is in danger." Bella answers.

I'm already in danger.

"Couldn't careless Bella."

I roll my eyes. We continued walk to the principal office and Bella decide to stay outside, i didn't mind and just go inside the office.

"I see you made my son pissed." The raspy but deep voice say. "Your lucky i didn't made a fight with your son Mr. Westerns or else i would turn your son with full scars." I say back with a glare. "Where's my schedule?" I asks. He point at his table and i see a paper with my name in it.

I grab it and say, "Thanks." I says and leave his office. "C'mon Bella. I got my schedule." I say as i saw Bella looking at me.

The schedule: