Chapter Five

Saturday, April 9th 2158, 12:23.

Cheongnam, South Korea.

Doyoung awoke with a scrambled mind and a sharp pain throbbing inside of his skull, disorientated as he blinked under the bright sunlight. He found himself in a tangle of limbs and fabric with none other than Taeyong. It wasn't as though he couldn't remember what had happened between them—he could, very clearly—but the last thing he remembered was leaving Neo City, not taking the older man to his apartment. Taeyong looked at peace as he slept, his tank top sliding over the bulky harness that held his cybernetic arm in place and his blonde hair messily hanging over his remaining eye. He was resting his head on Doyoung's chest, holding the younger man's heart hostage even while asleep. Taeyong was breathtaking.

It hadn't even occurred to Doyoung that he was probably late to work, as he was too enthralled by Taeyong's sleeping form. He brushed his finger over another scar on the gangster's face, beside his right eye. It looked like a rose. Doyoung smiled as he pushed Taeyong's tousled fringe out of his face. It felt unfamiliar to him to not be alone as he lay in bed. Seohee hadn't shared a bed with him in a rocky four months, which left him longing for affection more than he cared to admit. Taeyong provided that for him. He'd relieved Doyoung's pent up stress and opened a new door for him.

Doyoung was just as grateful as he was fearful, he couldn't lose his mother or Jiyeon. His mother was a devout Christian; he didn't even want to imagine how she would react if she knew that he was allowing another man to sleep beside him in his bed, or that they'd kissed and spent a sloppy early morning together, roaming over each other's naked forms in a grimy storage room in the underground. Seohee would probably prohibit Jiyeon from seeing him if she knew, viewing him as a perverse sinner that shouldn't have contact with his daughter. It was part of the reason why his mother pushed them to get married so young, to attempt to filter out any remaining doubt in his mind about God's existence. Doyoung only took his faith seriously once he and Seohee were blessed with Jiyeon's birth.

As Taeyong began to stir from his sleep, Doyoung's worries faded. He glanced down at the older man, his gaze soft as a sleepy eye looked back at him. It was something that Doyoung felt he could get used to, waking up beside Taeyong. "I have no idea how we got here, but good morning."

"You were acting very affectionate after I sucked your dick in Neo City, that's how we got here," said Taeyong, repositioning his head on the younger man's chest. "I'd have assumed that you'd wanted more from me if you hadn't drunk four bottles of beer and then passed out on the couch. I carried you through here and you wouldn't let me leave, so I stayed."

"I suppose that explains the headache," said Doyoung, sighing. "I'm sorry about that, though. I don't think I should have gone after you—you seemed like you wanted to leave."

"I didn't think you'd want to see me all hot and bothered, so I was going to leave, but I'm glad you grabbed me. I don't think I've ever had a man treat me so gently before, though, to be fair, I bet you're going to be a freak once you're more comfortable with men," said Taeyong, a smirk growing on his lips. "I like that, though. I'm personally a huge fan of men who can both boss me around and treat me kindly. It's hard to find both in one hot package, though. It's either one or the other in the gangster world."

Doyoung forced a laugh, unsure of what to say. It was as though Taeyong brought out another side of him. It was a side that he was sure that his mother would detest, but he pushed the thought away and turned his head so he could join lips with the older man, ignoring the repulsive morning breath that each of them had.

It didn't take long for Taeyong to shift where he was and instead crawl onto Doyoung's lap, planting himself firmly on the latter's crotch yet still leaning over into the kiss, rocking his hips gently to create friction between them. It was then that Doyoung realised he was no more than an average, lustful man. He whined into the kiss, mouth parting enough for Taeyong to slip his tongue inside and deepen the kiss, still trying his hardest to leave the younger man a mess beneath him.