Fly with me

Present

*two days later*

It was night time but I couldn't sleep.I went on my phone and looked up "Markiplier". I smiled as I watched his newest Happy Wheels video.
At the end, I hear a knock at my bedroom door. "Yeah?"
The door opens and Mark walks in. He pushed back his hair that fell into his face. "My family wants to see you." He whispered.
At first I was scared, but then started to laugh. "What?" Mark asks.
I pointed at him. "You! Why are you whispering?"
Hus face flushes into a light red. "Because my mother will tease me about you living with me."
I chuckled and stood up. "I can't wait to meet them. When are we going?"
Mark rubs the back of his neck. "We have to be there by Saturday so tomorrow morning we have to go to the airport."
I smile. "Sounds great. Is your brother going to be there?"
"Yeah. He'll be there."
I smiled wider. "Awesome."
Mark smiles back. "I'm surprised that you're not nervous."
I chuckled. "I am. Its just that I don't show any of it."

*Next day*

We woke up around 6 a.m. I wore a white tank top, a black hoodie, and some skinny jeans. I packed my bags with some clothes and other supplies that I would need. I finally finished and slipped on my tennis shoes, smiling with excitement. I stared at myself in the mirror, hoping that I looked fine and ready.
"You ready, (your name)?" I hear Mark's voice echoed through the apartment.
I grabbed my bag and raced down the stairs. "Yes I am!" I threw up my arms.
Mark chuckled and opened up the door.

We arrived to the airport and went into our plane. I was so happy until I looked outside the window. My heart skipped a couple of beats. I shook my head and grabbed my phone, putting in a earbud and playing some music (You pick).
I felt tense as the plane filled up, ready to take off.
I suddenly feel a warm hand hold onto mine. I looked up to see Mark, his eyes staring into mine. "You OK?"
I nod but then quickly shook my head. "I've nevered been in a plane. I'm always afraid to fly."
Mark smiles. "Its OK. I've done this a million times. Just don't think about it, OK?"
I nod and looked back outside, Mark letting go of my hand. The plane started to room down the railway, then started to lift off the ground. I felt stressed and scared for my life. The plane started to shake, and that's when I couldn't hold it any longer. I found Mark's hand closest to me and held on tight. I squezzed his hand to relax myself. Finally the plane flew smoothly. I looked outside and felt amazed from the view.
"Look, Mark! We're flying!" I exclaim like a child.
I hear Mark chuckle as he watched my silliness.

The night was fantastic. The towns glowed and the night sky was pitch black, a couple of little stars flashing here and there. I leaned against the window, music running through my headphones. I looked back at Mark. He was sound asleep in his seat. I smiled and looked back outside, my eyes getting heavy.
I fell asleep later, still holding Mark's hand.