Love conquers it all.

Karan takes his pillow to teju's bed asks her to give him some space to sleep on her bed. She dosen't give him space. He forcefully pulls her to a side of the bed and sleeps beside her and shares her comforter.

 He forcefully pulls her to a side of the bed and sleeps beside her and shares her comforter

Karan: If you are angry with me vent it out don't keep it to yourself.

Teju: turns her head away and dosen't speak to him.
Karan: Turns her head to him and says Tu hamesha bolthi hein na that i walk away from our conversations. Now i am here to listen talk to me.
**teju still dosen't talk**
Karan: jokingly says -you look like a chudail when you are angry.

teju: angrily raises her eyes and looks at him.

karan: Teju You are the last thing that i have in my life i don't want to lose you. We are two different people we might not be on same page during tasks but what's important is we don't allow it to effect the relationship we share.

Teju: Karan it's very convenient of you to say that this shouldn't effect our relationship. Will you be ok if I play against you supporting nishant/pratik ? I am sure tu mujh pe phatega bahut gandha tarah se phatega. How do you expect me to be ok if you do the same ? I can't accept the fact that a person who i love and who claims to love me is restlessly fighting against me for someone like shamoo. *sheds tears*

Karan: Teja stop it don't talk to me this way. Stop that tears. *wipes her tears* and gave a peck on her cheek. Teja We are different people, we are here to build our careers. You know how important this show is to me on many levels. I am here for my self . I am doing what is good for me in respect to the show. Not every decision or action i take in tasks is related to you. I think about myself and what is good for me .

Teja: Karan I understand and i appreciate that you are playing for yourself and chose yourself but i can't accept the fact that you are restlessly fighting against me this is effecting me.

Karan: Every wkw sab aake mujhe boltha hein that i am your puppy, sirf tejasswi ke alawa you don't have any game , you are losing your fans and it will effect your carrer and teju's career.

Karan:  Even after all this feedback i always put you above me.Don't you remember how i was your support system during first two months. Remember the task how i fought with shamoo and convinced umar to take you to vip. Remember how i fed you, pampered you during your monthly cramps.

Teju: sheds tears and hugs him tightly. Mere liye is ghar mein nobody or no relationship matters except for you. You are a baby at heart. Don't let anybody take advantage of your niceness. I am seeing people are using you but not paying back.*gives a peck on his cheek*

Teju:I understand we are individuals and here to make our careers i understand this show is really important for both of us. I don't want to ruin your game or your relationships.

Teju : I don't expect you to play for me or be only with me 24*7 in this house but as a partner i want you to understand my emotions and be there with me as a emotional support

Karan: I will ! Aur ek baath you are a sherni and most strongest contestant in this house. Poora Ghar bhi aapke against ho na koyi nahi rok saktha aapko finale jaane ka. Gives a peck on her cheek and caresses her cheek. So what's the conclusion?

Teju: I have immense trust in our relationship, nothing can break us. Let's keep our relationship away from tasks. If we play against each other let's treat each other as competitors. May the best win the trophy. At the end Love conquers it all. Kisses him on the cheek and says "Sunny I love you" with a teary eye.

Karan: Wipes her tears away showers her with kisses and says "Laddoo i love you more than you'll ever know" ❤️

***❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️THE END❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️****