His secretary

Y/n entered the huge building which look like gay bar headquarters and it was so aesthetic and eye pleasing maybe because everything was yassified.

She was hurt , scared and horny at the same time coz people told her that the CEO of the company was a very rude hot daddy , and just thinking of this was making her p- I mean heart throb.

Now she was standing outside the CEO's office and she felt her breathe going uneven as if she can feel the aura from outside. She felt the hot  fairy tears forming in her eyes and she wanted to run away from there.

"I - i-i-i-ii-i----i can't do t-t-tt-thisss " she screamed as she turned away so now her ass was facing the door knob of the office.

Suddenly she felt someone grab her ass tightly. She turned just to saw pairs of hooded eyes with dark circles watching them with shit of lust filled in them.

She was shocked to find him and how perfectly his crusty dry ass skin is feeling against her thic juicy ass.

*Flashback*

Y/n wiped her tears away. Her nose was pink from crying , her eyes were shining like the north star coz y not bitches she's bootiful af.

"I know a job that's perfect for you, and maybe u'll find a guy to fuck there " pamta said while smirking at her.

"Ew you ugly, y-yy-your'e c-creeping me o-o-outt " y/n made a cringey face  but deep down in her ovaries, she was feeling happy and horny.

After hours of crying for a dick , she found the solution of her hormonal problem.

"S-s-soo what's the f-ffff-f-f-f-ffuckin' job !?" She said in a very high pitch loli voice that almost sound like a moan.

Pamta smiled and said
"How about being a secretary of rich hot pm !?"

*End of flashback*

Her blue red grey green pink yellow with a tint of purple colour orbs that look like the shining stones of moon look at his dog shit colour eyes. She never mistook the white beard and those crusty ass hands, those breathes which feels like smelling a roting asshole( I'm sorry😭).

"You can't just run away from me , babygorl~ " he said , in his deep , ethereal and husky voice in her ears , that give her goosebumps and cockroaches in her stomach.

Now his lips were just an inch close to hers. And oh she wanted them to smash into his right away.

As they were admiring each other's uglyness and acnes , they didn't feel a  silhouette of someone, watching them from afar which was not giving a very good aura.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*Meme*

Y/n after breakup be like-

*Author's note*

Heyy yalll 🧍, okay yes I know I delayed it too much 😭 but I just hd writer blocks and I was deciding to delete this story, but one my frnds said they luv it..so.o yea here I'm continuing it.
Also, guess the character who's watchin them from afar 😏💅 n get ready for the drama!