Character Info & Prologue & Chapter 1: red?

There is 5 types of dragons not including hybrids.

IceClaws - IceClaws are powerful,double horned, fur lined dragons that can survive extremely low temperatures and can freeze and shape ice onto their scales and fur as defense or offence. They don't have wings and are generally the slowest but largest of dragons. Usally blacks, blues, purples, whites and sometimes pale red.

Forestclaws- ForestClaws usually have thin greens, browns, blacks and red scales, long thin horns, smallish wings for gliding, long prehensile tails. They are the 3rd fastest species and have healing properties in their scales that can heal allies and themselves faster. 2nd slowest, has line of protective scales going down their backs and tail.

FeatherClaws- the Fastest species but smallest, with any colored feathers and no horns. They have long tails for balance and large feathered wings. While not very strong, they can use their speed to deliver powerful attacks. At the end of their tails they have a 'fan' of feathers.

AshClaws- Fire breathing, heavily armored lizards. That are the 2nd slowest of the species. Can survive and needs extremely high temperatures. While powerful, AshClaws usually cannot handle the winter temperatures change out of their volcano home. So they usually stay still, basking and eating obsidian, magma in the winter. While eating creatures that live by/in the volcano in the summer. 3rd largest. Usally mostly black with brown, red, oranges, yellows, sometimes blue highlights.

ThunderClaws-2nd fastest and 2nd largest, with strong attacks during thunderstorms. But because of this power,speed and size they need to eat large amounts and hibernate during the winter months. Not much else is known. Color range: black-????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some character info:

America

Gender: Male

Species: 'human'

3 siblings and 10 known surviving/located states :

Minnesota, Texas, North Dakota, Florida, Nebraska, Hawaii, Alaska, Mississippi, New Jersey, Utah.
(This will be explained later)

Siblings: New Zealand, Australia, Canada

Description: an average sized person with 2 mismatched eyes: left one is gold-orange and the right is reddish-purple. He has fluffy hair with stars scattered across, red stripes across his face and a small scar under his right eye.

~~~~~~
Dragos Siblings:
~~~~~~

Russia

Gender: Male

Species: pure iceclaw dragon

oldest

Description: a very tall, sturdy Male with a resting bit*h face, dark ruby eyes. Smooth hair that ends in a small ponytail in the back. Usually wears a dark gray/black ushanka with a red star or a brown/tan ushanka with a gold star, prefers the prior. 2 sets of dark grey horns that curve under his hat and behind his head that are tipped in an icy blue. A long dark grey tail with black fur tipped with ice blue lining it that ended with a sharp pointed tip. 2 gray wolf like ears with black tufts

Ukraine

Gender: Male

Species: iceclaw/forestclaw hybrid aka permafrostclaw dragon

Second oldest

Description: a slightly shorter than average, Male with shining emerald eyes and a flower crown made of sunflowers and daisies, fluffy curly hair. Long grayish green horns that curve back behind his head and branches like deer's antlers. A longer, thinner tail that is a deep teal and has dark teal scales topping it and a pale yellow underbelly that ends with a sharp tip . Wears 3 silver rings on his tail and 1 on each horn. 2 teal wolf like ears with aqua tufts.