Story Ideas: As of May 27th, 2022

#1: WORLD OF ARCADIA: YU-GI-OH!
Description: How was Duel Monsters created? Take a dive into the Arcadia, a world that's been thrown into chaos from their young prince's death. However, not all is as it seems, as Wynn and her friends start to unravel the truth behind Prince Alister's death, as well as what their new mysterious queen has to do with it...
Status: Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2

#2: UNTITLED FANFIC: CASINO CUPS
Description: When Mugman encounters Ms. Chalice, the alleged daughter of the Legendary Chalice and his cousin, he and Cuphead get thrown into a mystery like no other, regarding a mysterious cult, a rampaging tyrant queen, their parents, their past, and how it all circles back to the mysterious Calix Animi.
Status: Prologue, Chapter 1

#3: KINGDOM HEARTS HOPE: KINGDOM HEARTS
Description: When Hope Evergreen awakes for the first time in 500 years, everything is different. Different technology, different friends, different foes. She discovers yet another mystery when she runs into Oswald, the alleged overthrown king of Disney Castle, and agrees to help him take back the throne. Can they do it, even when they're roped into the Twisted Worlds?
Status: Prologue

#4: UNTITLED FANFIC: SUPER MARIO
Description: Princess Peach has it rough these days. Being the damsel in destress isn't all cupcakes and rainbows, and especially not when the hardship of being a good ruler when her parents aren't there to be there for their people. When Bowser forces her to get into an "arranged marriage", Peach starts to crack, but how will she confront everyone?
Status: Chapter 1