Prologue

Disclaim, if you didn't read the description, nothing here is done. nor edited. I just posted it to get your guy's opinions. also, I'm not really a writer, so this is the first thing I tried to make professional. 

so uhh if you like it, give it a vote or a comment. also, if you want, you could point out mistakes or give ideas.

ALSO, THESE ARE MY CHARACTERS 

also, I might just delete this because I personally think it's cringy

Prologue

We sat there enjoying the last of the sunset. On the cliff, we had been on several times since we met. The water crash into the sandy part where the bottom of the cliff meets.

I lean onto him, calmer than I have ever been. I was laying back on his stomach, head resting on his chest. Everything seems like everything is going to work out. Everything seemed perfect. My eyes slowly started to close as time went by. Sleep started to hit me until willow wrapped his arms around me. My eyes widened at the action and my body tensed, but soon I get used to it and push my body more into willow. I lean my head back and I close my eyes wanting to save this moment. One thing I didn't expect was when willow leans his head into my shoulder and Nussle into my neck. My eyes shot right back open and I look at him from the corner of my eye. I could see and feel the smile that lays on willow's face. I watch him for a moment before closing my eyes. After some time willow finally says something.

"Izolk.. " Willow says in a low and soothing voice. "Yes, willow? " I replied wondering what his next words would be. "I.." He says, stopping. "I what?.. Is there something wrong? I promise I'll try to fix whatever it is. Even tho-" Willow places a finger onto my lips to stop me from saying anything else. Willow sits up and fixes himself into more of a serious yet unsure placing. I look at him for a moment before I fix myself into a more fitting manner to fit what was going on. I look Willow in his eyes. Worriedness, panic, hope, etc., live in his eyes at the moment. I remove his finger from my lips and hold his hand in between both of mine. "You know you can tell me anything, you don't have to force yourself to tell me now, or later. Tell me what you want when you are ready willow. I promise I won't judge or tell anyone" I remark. "Are you sure.." willow says, needing an answer. I grip firmly onto his hands. "Yes, yes I am. I promise" I also answer firmly. willow nods. he sits there for a moment. "I... U?... No...er... Well..." willow says trying to figure out what to say to me. "I... I just don't know how to explain it. I'm sorry" willow muttered out. "well is there an action, you can try to do to explain it a little to me? Or anything else than talking?" I say softly. "Uh- yeah... I don't know if you would allow me to do it though" willow whispered back. "willow, I've known you for over 2 years. I trust you with anything. So of course I'll allow you to do something" willow looked at the keep with unsure eyes and finally say " are you sure?" "willow, yes. Yes, I am sure. It's ok" I say trying to make him understand. "Ok... " willow says. He sits there for a second looking down then finally he looks back up. We meet eyes. his hand leaves mine and finds its way up to my cheek. My eyes widen and blush starts to flow into my face. I held my breath. My stomach starts to fill with butterflies hoping what I'm imagining to happen. His finger rubs my bottom lip for a moment. After what feels like hours, willow finally leans in. He removes his finger as our lips connect. My eyes widen even more but within seconds they close. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. willow pulls me closer. The heat starts to build. willow deepens the kiss.

izolk's heart starts to race. His breath becomes rugged. izolk was becoming a sloppy mess for his best friend, while willow's need for izolk only builds. willow licked the bottom of izolk's lip for entrance. izolk allowed and willow's tongue slid into izolk's mouth. They both start to fight for Dominance, pushing up against each other. One of willow's hands slides up to izolk's neck, and he grips it slightly. izolk let out a small whimper at the action that willow decided to do.