Chapter 2: The Walk

Your POV

You started packing up your stuff and left the college grounds to go home and to stay with your parents until you got money for an apartment, or any money.

You were scared your parents wouldn't accept you into the house again. But they had to. You were their only daughter.

You obviously didn't have ANY money for the bus, so you decided to walk home. It was a good thing you lived close to the college.

The sidewalk you were on was crowded so much you couldn't see the sidewalk. You look around to find any familiar faces, then you saw him.

It was him.

You try and speed up to see if it was really him. You get past him and study his face. Nope, it wasn't him.

You must have been looking at his face for a long time because the stranger was staring at you asking "Why are you looking at me, (Y/N)?"

He apparently knew your name. It made sense since you were popular at college.

You answer back in a stuttering voice, "Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were someon-"

You fell straight on your face.

You got up quickly, but not to quickly. You were very clumsy most of the time. That's what got you popular.

You start to get up, but as you get up, you see maroon colored shoes. You knew these certain colored shoes from somewhere.

You are afraid to look up because you are scared you might know him and he will laugh.

The stranger says to you in a familiar voice, "Are you ok?"

His voice. You knew it was him.

You get up slowly and start to tear up, but just not to much to where he sees you crying.

Aleks.

He starts to wipe off your shoulders as if there was dirt.

"Hi my name is Aleksandr." He says in a soothing voice.

You answer fast. "I know."

His expression changes. "Oh so your a fan? I don't see much fans around this area."

He looks at your shirt with a smile. You happen to be wearing your 'Nobs 4 Lyf' shirt.

"I love your shirt."

You answer as calm as you can, trying not to let your excitement out.

"Thank you, this is my favorite shirt."

"I hope it is," He is still smiling. "What's your name?"

"(Y/N)"

"I love that name, its very unique"

You can't help smiling.

He stares at you almost like he's daydreaming about you.

"Can I have your number?"

Your heart explodes. "Sure"

You hand over your phone and he pulls out his phone and he puts your number in his phone.

"I'll text you when i get home. See you later (Y/N)"

You were glad you fell.