Packing

"Finally, it is the summer holidays and I get to see my family!!"

*you flop onto the bed and hold your camera talking to it*

"I haven't seen my family in 3 years since I left for college. The twins are gonna be so grown up and Georgie a mature young man" (or as I thought) "Me and Missy were very close and can't wait to hang out with her again! Anyways need to get packing see ya soon."

*You turn off the camera and sit up on your bed looking around the room*

"Lets get packing."

*You grab two weeks worth of clothes from your wardrobe (you  can imagine what they're like. I don't want to intimidate your style.)*

*You pack your toothbrush, hairbrush, facecloth and your special favourite shampoo*

"They ain't gonna have this shampoo, they're poor."

*You also pack perfume, necklaces, bracelets earrings and your favourite shoes.*

*You finish packing and turn your camera on*

"Just finished packing and gunna go to sleep since it's a big flight tomorrow."

*You sleep*

Thanks for reading. I am such a big fan at the moment of Young Sheldon. What about you?

Also I cannot believe that my Sheldon Cooper x y/n is #2 in the tag youngsheldon. I am so happy and grateful. Thank youuu