Cute-u ponnu 3 💜

The sky changes from minute to minute. From bright orange to hot pink, the clouds are painted in ever-changing colors as the sun started to set.

The dull light of the sun somehow manages to kindle Adarsh's senses in a way he had never seen or felt before. Everything felt like it came to a standstill and the effect of the light made the scene look like one in a painting. The waves break gently into white foam on the beach. The sand had felt warm under his feet and the small crystals in the sand glimmer and twinkle brilliantly against the sunrays. And the evening breeze felt like nature singing lullaby to Adarsh.

He sat there on the sand and kept his eyes closed, feeling the cold breeze against him while randomly humming a song. But suddenly he could feel someone was blocking his way as he felt a shadow falling on his face with his eyes closed. He slowly opened his eyes to see Sampriti standing infront and throwing daggers at him. Adarsh smiled at her and tapped his hand beside him signaling her to sit.

Adarsh: "hi"

Sampriti: "Evvlo neram una theduradhu?" She asked in an irritated tone sitting next to him.

Adarsh: "olunga en number vangitu poirundha indha prechana vandhirukuma?" He said casually playing with the sand.

Sampriti: "don't act too smart" She huffed turning the other side.

Adarsh: "I'm just trying to help you, baby" he said with a teasing smile, she glared at him and hit him on his arms.

Sampriti: "baby...giby nu sonna palla odachiruven paathuko..." She said pointing her forefinger at him.

Adarsh: "apo un pera sollu...ilana vera epdi koopdradhu una? Baby, babe, sweetpea, sweetheart, sugar...ipdi ellam than unna koopda mudiyum" he said with a shrug.

Sampriti: "unaku sollanum nu avasiyam ila...ennala solla mudiyadhu" She was stern in her decision.

Adarsh: "apo seri baby...paravala baby" he giggled looking at her but stopped when she took handful of sand and was ready to throw at him "heyyy.....seri ma..seri ma......sollala apdi...manna potradha" he said defending him.

Sampriti: "ipo edhuku inga koopta? Icecream ku thana? Ena flavor venum nu sollu...vaangitu varen" he thought for a while and said chocolate flavor with a mischievous smile and winked at her which made her to frown, she then understood the Pun in it and gave him a death glare. "Chi....vekkame ilaya unaku?"

Adarsh: "naa ena panen...chocolate flavor pudikum nu sonnadhu oru koothama?" He asked her innocently, she also believed him thinking that she might have misinterpreted but then noticed his sly smile which he was trying to hide and nudged him with her elbow on his chest and stood up to get Icecream not before mumbling "Fraud-u"

Sampriti went to the nearby Icecream vendor and bought two double chocolate Icecream. She then walked back towards him huffing and puffing looking at him. She sat next to him and extended the Icecream to him, he thanked her and took the Icecream from her hand. They both sat there silently eating the Icecream, Sampriti looked around the surroundings eating her Icecream while Adarsh kept admiring the crashing waves, enjoying his Icecream. She frowned looking at him and followed his line of vision and kept staring at the waves while eating her Icecream.

Sampriti: "apdi enatha paakuran thani la?" She mumbled and kept staring but in a while it turned into an admiration. The furrowed lines on her forehead vanished and she felt calm and relaxed while looking at the waves crashing the shore with a gentle noise as if trying to soothe a soul.

An unknown smile crept on the corner of her lips, she slowly turned to her right to look at him still admiring the waves. And that was the first time she noticed his facial features, his hair dancing on his forehead to the breeze, his trimmed beard along his jawline, his perfect nose, his slight pink lips which had a cute smile plastered and finally his dark brown eyes which was glistening in happiness looking at the waves and it was weirdly felt pleasing to her eyes. She kept looking at him but suddenly he averted his gaze from the sea to her and looked directly into her eyes. She felt her heart flip inside instantly meeting with his gaze.