Kemal&Burcu reunion❤Season 2

Kemal was coming out from the taxi holding his luggage. After months he was finally back in Istanbul in front of Burcu's block. He was walking with trembling steps towards the entrance his breath caught at the image in front of him. He let go his luggage and hugged Burcu whom threw herself into his arms. They huggged and kissed each other passionately without breathing. Kemal lifted her up a bit holding tightly her waist.

"Burcu i missed you so much!!"Kemal told her with his husky voice between kisses

Kemal told her with his husky voice between kisses.

"I missed you too Kemal...oh my God i thought i'll go crazy whithout you"

They were making out practically in public his hand leaning on her ass.

"Come let's go upstairs."
Burcu told him breathless.

They arrived into Burcu's apartament kissing each other madly undressing themselves. They couldnt wait to feel each other again. They missed each other so much..
Burcu took off Kemal's jacket and they fell on the bed with Kemal above her. He was liking her neck and then he took her mouth into his in a long pasionate kiss their tongues tangled tougheter. Burcu's hand went to Kemal belt she was touching him down there making him groan. She opened his belt with quick hands but not before taking off his shirt. She carresed his chest liking it and leaving kisses all around it. Kemal was holding her hair.

"Burcu you are driving me crazy"

"Same you are doing to me"

They started kissing and Kemal was taking of her red dress kissing her shoulders and neck.

"Thank God you are not wearing a bra"
They laughed in same time and when Kemal latched his mouth into Burcu's breast liking sucking and bitting it this action made Burcu scream and moan aloud grabbing his hair. He did the same to the other breast going down undressing her totally. He kissed all over her body every inch leaving marks on it.

"Have you really missed me miss Burcu?"

Burcu was panting moaning couldnt even formule a phrase.

"Tell me miss Burcu or shall i stop"