𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

NICK

NICK

"-ick! Nick!" I heard someone. I snapped out from my thought and saw Charlie leaning a bit.

"You alright? I've been calling you for five minutes" Charlie said and he sat down properly.

"Y-Yeah. I was just thinking about something" I said.

"Are you sure it is not someone?" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I'm thinking that you my friend are thinking about our friend Lily Hammer" Charlie said.

"What? No!" I denied.

"That's a quick deny, which can only mean that I am right" He teased and I hit him softly.

"Shut up! That's not true" I told him.

"You can't lie to me Nick Nelson! I saw the look you had before when you were thinking" Charlie stated.

"We're just close friends, Charlie" I told him.

"Yeah, sure. Just friends" He said.

I stopped talking because if I do, he might say continue. I don't like Lily that way. I like her as a friend.

TIME SKIP

"Look, Nick is still hanging out with those losers" We heard someone and I'm 100% sure it's Harry.

It's lunch break and the four of us were eating outside.

"I can't believe Nick chose them instead of us. He could do so much better"

"I swear, those boys don't have anything to do with their lives. I wish I have a strength to beat them up" Tao said as he glared at them.

"I think your words are enough for them" Charlie said.

"I do hope so. If we end up fighting, I think I'll be the first one to be knocked down" Tao said.

"This is why we stay here" Isaac added.

"You can join them if you want. They're still your friends" Charlie said and I shook my head.

"No way. After what they've done last year, I had enough of them. I don't want to hang out with people who doesn't accept anyone's identity" I said and the three of them smiled. We started to talk until I heard a notification.