Devices + Instruments PRT 2

Pierce~It's been a while since Ive heard from Nash I was getting worried about he hasn't talked to me since I shot of billions of questions at him. The bullet wound still hurt in my shoulder . I went on to check with Cameron to see where Nash was. I grabbed the handle from Cameron's room and enter. Cameron was sound asleep in his bed but I needed to wake him up ." Cam, Cameron wake up ... wake up " I spoke . Cameron wouldn't wake up . I shook him trying to wake but he didn't . "Okay Cameron " I said . Pulled his blanket off under his body to the floor making Cameron fall with it . "Whats wrong with you ?" he spoke "where's Nash?" I asked him "I don't know where Nash's at " he answered . That hit me hard in the heart . "What do you mean where Nash is ?!" I panicked "he was suppose to be with you Cameron " "no he wasn't remember that he just walked away downstairs before I stopped you for chasing after him" "yeah but , where is Nash then ? " I asked " I don't know " he answered . I went out to go down stair searching for Nash everywhere , I could find him . I was getting worried . "where could Nash be ?" I asked myself . Zayn later walked into the room "what are doing here ?!" He asked as if I was doing Something I wasn't suppose to do "Im just searching for Nash" I answer "Don't lie I know that you guys are up to something , Im keeping an eye on you guys . I saw a one of you leaving the pack house with our Alpha !" He screams without hesitation "what are you talking about, Nash left ?!" "Don't act dumb you knew about this " "No, I don't thats why I'm asking you "where is Nash !?". For the last time " " I wont tell you even if I knew " . That pissed me off so badly . I shoved him to the floor making the coffee table fall down . "don't shove me ! " He spoke "make me " . He later shoved me back making me fall to the ground . "okay , if you won't tell me where he is I'll force you !" I said getting up from the floor . I threw a punch but he dodged as he did the same and it hit me in the jaw line . we continued fighting . "tell me where he is " I told him as I punched him "make me" . "what are you guys diin?!" Screamed out someone from behind . we both turned around and stopped . "he is a traitor one of his friends took our alpha with him and left " "FRIEND!?" I responded back "hey , hey guys calm down !" he told us " Nash went with the alpha to find out about "the instruments" , but should the alpha be here by now?" He continued " so, Nash went to get info about what the angel was talking about ?" I ask him "yes but they haven't came back yet " "do you know where they went ? " Zayn asks "no, but I could track them down " he answered .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The guy's name resulted to be Derek he got out a book from under a hospital bed and placed it in the metal table . "since when does a Beta study magic ?" Asks Zayn with sarcasm in his voice "shut up Zayn and give me patience to cast the spell " he responds "Pierce do you have something of Nash's that I could track ?" He asks . I try to remember what Nash had left me but I couldn't remember . I hugged my self and thought my sweater . I removed my sweater and handed it to Derek. "wouldn't that track you ? " Asked Zayn "I'll remove Pierce's Scent so it would only track Nash's scent " he responded back . He started to chant in latin and I starred at the sweater as it glowed gold . Derek's eyes glowed blue more than the normal . later he almost collapsed but we managed to catch him in time before he would've fall down . "I know were they are " he spoke "where ?!" I said "their in the seelie court " he answered "but, why she knew that place was off bounds , that place is dangerous !" Zayn reacted "we need to leave and save them " said Zayn . we all ran to to go out side but we vanished in a purple fume . we reappeared at a place I couldn't recognize but my eyes quickly fixed on Nash's body in the ground . I ran towards his body but a force field stopped me from getting close to him . Laughter was in the room that seemed to be an actual court as what Derek had said a while ago . the laughter brought chills through my body . "Pierce has finally has come to die for Nash !" The voice said coming from the woman sitting in a thrown . her face full of cruelty . "what have you done to Nash!" I scream "he deserved it , for not paying the price to answers but, me and you could make a deal " she spoke "what do you want ?" I ask . she stares at Nash with her cruel eyes as she liked what she was watching right in front of her . "I want you to reveal your self , but not in the way that you think " she answered "what do you mean ?" "Pay up or the same faith awaits you and your friends . Nash and the others woke up , Nash's eyes red probably from having lack of light on his eyes "Pierce ! " he screamed out "Lili, look at Pierce and Nash and tell me what you see ?!" The seelie queen ordered . I could see that she was staring at us and I probably know why .
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I continued in staring at Nash and Pierce as the seelie queen ordered but my mind was blocked as if I. Did know them but I didn't at the same time . "Maybe this will help you " she spoke as she moved her fingers to do some weird gesture and suddenly I knew what she was talking about . Anger swept over my body and I felt tears slowly seep down my eyes "Nash, Pierce it was you " I spoke out sobbing . Pierce's face confused "what do you mean ?" He asked . The queen laughed as she found my anger amusing and entertaining to her . "Pierce just do what shes asking you " said Nash "Nash you too , sorry Nash but I cant trust you guys anymore " what do you mean Lili ?" Asked Lauren "they did this to me , they poisoned me " . Silence swept the room . "Do you understand now Pierce the price has been paid , their free to go " the queen spoke but I didn't care much but on what I was about to do . I ran towards Nash as I grabbed my necklace as it turned into the sword again "Lili , what are you doing said " Anne "doing what I was supposed to do from the beginning , kill them "
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Anne~ Lili was attempting to kill Nash but I managed to stop her for a while "Lili stop !" "NO , they did this to me " "Lili we know but they've changed " "one more minute " said the queen but I ignored it "It doesn't mean you can run off and kill them " "'NO , you don't see it they are manipulating you " She spoke "stop it !" Screamed Nash towards the queen as I saw she was using Lili for her entertainment . "alright as you wish " . Lili snapped out for a bit while Nash and Pierce did too ."it wasn't them , it was the angel that controlled them to do it before they managed to escape " said Lili angry from having that blocked from her mind and finally realizing she was being tricked . "you bitch , you'll pay for this !" she said angry . we vanished back to the pond . "Lili calm down , thats what she wants " "sorry " "at least we got what we wanted " she spoke . "we were part of this experiment that the angel created , he gave us powers but as soon as we woke up from the time he finished Lili managed to escape and later he made us go for her and poison her so we could take back but. we managed to snap out of it now he wants us back " spoke Pierce "yeah but what was the reason he made the experiment with us ?" Asked Nash "I don't know but he needs us for it , it must be something dangerous " said Lili . we headed back to the pack house after that .