Love, Hate and ........ BABY?!?!?!! (Dramione Fanfic/ Harrypotter)

No One's P.O.V.

Hogwarts had just started back for a new year. Dumbledor stood from his chair, after sorting and made his was to the owl podium. Professer McGonagall tapped her water glass. Everyone stoped what they were doing and looked up at Him.

"Good evening Students, I trust you all Had a good summer? Now as you know The forbidin Forest is as named Forbidin. Our caretaker Mr. Flitch has told me to make you a ware that the third floor is now open again. Next i'll tell you, your head Girl and Boy. Head Girl is Hermione Granger Grffindor and Head Boy Draco Malfoy Slythrin. I would like to see both of you after the others leave. First years welcome to Hogwarts, Please follow the prefects to your dormatrys. Good Night All." He stepped down, Everyone left but Hermione and Draco. Both looked at each other and glared. They walked down the Hall to Professer Dumbledor. "Hello Ms Granger, Mr Malfoy."

"Good Evening Professer." They said togher, then glared. Dumbledor Laught at this.

"Okay so as you know, Heads get a dorm. you will share a common room and bath room, thou i might change that, after who is coming. I am truely sorry Ms Granger,  wish i could have stop it. Knowning the sitchuation i also had a small kitchen put in. Also Dolly the house elf has agreed to watch her during classes if you need, but you can take her to classes if you wish." he said to the two 18 years old, Hermione nodded and Draco look confused.

"Who are you talking about?" Draco asked. Dumbledor looked to Hermione and she shrugged.

"I can't tell you, its Ms Granger's desition if she wishes to tell you. this way i'll take you to your new dorm." He said and started to walk to away, Draco looked to Hermione, She looked at him then looked away and walked after Dumbledor. He then followed, He thought about what Dumbledor had said. when he was snapped out his train of though he relised he was at a painting of a Little girl and a Little boy. The Girl Had Blonde curl hair and Blue eyes and the boy had Brown hair short with Green eyes. they waved. "Okay the Password is United. I'll see you tomorrow, Ms Granger she will arrive around 9ish please be at my office then." Dumbledor said and walked down the hallway. Hermione sighed.

"so was he talking about Granger?" Draco asked Hermione. She Looked at him and shook her head.

"You'll meet her tomorrow, I am Tired and wish to sleep now.United." she said and the door open walked in, Draco close after. They walkd into a lovely living room, it had Soft Brown walks with thin blue and gold stirps, a Brown Fluffy carpet. The small kitchen was Black and White, It had a Black fridge, toaster,kettle and Microwave and white counters and cuboards. at the edge of the kitchen it had a  small round table with two chairs and a high chair. Draco though its weird to have high chair. "Good Night Mafloy." Hermione said and walked to her room, it was Purple with had Lilic spots. It had a bookshelve, a Kingsize bed but most importantly a cot. Hermione Put her Pj on and went to bed.

KNOCK KNOCK. Hermione dragged herself out of bed and to her Bed room door, she check the time and the clock said 2:05. She grummbled to herself as she opened the door to see, none the less, Malfoy who was holding a parchment.

"What do you want Malfoy?" She asked in a very cold tone.

"Dumbledor said , in the letter, he need you in his office right now. I'm going to take you. Now lets going." Malfoy said and draged hermione out of te heads room without her permition. They made it to the head masters office and Malfoy said the password which was lemon drops. tey walked up the stair case and Knock on the door. Dumbledore's voice told them to go in. As they walk in they see A girl who look like Hermione and She was holding Blankets. there was a bag next to her chair.

_____________________________________________________________

Okay this is my first fanfiction. So PLEASE read and comment:

if i should continue?

whats good?

whats bad?

what can be changed?

help if you can answer these.

FLxxxxxx (Megan)