🤍

Jeon jungkook walked out of the school after bidding his friends a goodbye.
He got on the passanger seat of his car and the driver started driving.

"Young master, I quickly need to visit the Mart and get a few things that your father ordered for, do you want to tag along or would you prefer being here?" Asked the driver.

"No it's okay uncle, I'll just be here" said jungkook with a smile.

"Okay, young master, please do call me if there is anything wrong" saying that, the driver went inside the store.

Jungkook was singing along to his favourite song that was playing in the car,

So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time~
Waste it on me ...
Tell me why not waste it on me.

He was so immersed into the music that he didn't even realise when the door to his car had opened and a handkerchief had been pushed against his nose.
He very well knew not to breathe, but was a human too.. who had his needs.

And in a few seconds, he fell unconscious.

_______________________

It was night time when jungkook opened his eyes. A dim light illuminating through the room.

He just looked around the room and it was surprisingly like any normal room.
A bed in the middle of the room, a tv in front of it, a washroom attatched, a window, and anything else, you name it again.

He yawned. His head was hurting.
Just then, he heard the door being pushed open, and soon enough, the lights were turned on.

"Did you sleep well?" Asked the person.
"No. I want to sleep more" said jungkook, looking at the man's eyes.

Park Jimin was taken aback. He thought jungkook would be scared of him like any other person he had kidnapped before. But no.

"Aren't you scared of me?"
"There is nothing... to be scared of" jungkook zoned out.
"Why though?"
"Can I please sleep for a while. I'll talk to you when I'm done sleeping, I'm really tired." Jungkook sleepily replied, while getting under the covers.

Jimin looked at him dumbfounded. But nonetheless turned off the light and left the room.
He had a quite big house, not as big as Jungkook's.. but it was still big.
Though he was from a middle class family, all the stealing he had done in the past had paid off. He had never gotten caught even once.

"Jin, go make some food for that bunny boy. He must be hungry" ordered Jimin.
"U piece of shit, im your friend not your servant".
"Oh god. Just go ok..im sure he is hungry"
"You just met him today, already soft for that boy?" Asked jin.
"Tf are you talking about. Ofc not" Jimin said as a matter of fact.
"Yea yea whatever"

________________________

A few hours later.

The door to jimin's bedroom slowly opened as a head peeked out of it looking at his surroundings.

He quietly stepped out of the room and went towards the kitchen, where he saw, 'the handsome man from before, and a pretty faced stranger' talking.

He cleared his throat in order to gain the two men's attention.
"Oh you're awake?" Asked jin.
"No I'm sleep-walking" replied jungkook sarcastically.
Jin was about to say something, offended. But Jimin cut him off saying, "here is your food, you must be hungry, so eat it before it gets cold"

Jungkook 's eyes looked teary. But Jimin didn't question it.
"Thank you for the food" he said before digging onto it like he hadn't eaten in weeks, which was in fact true. He hadn't had a proper meal for almost 2 weeks, but only water and a few spoons of his friends' lunch, which too he didn't eat everyday.