1) Sick Day (Part 1)

Peter is Tony's biological son. He's using a fake name 'Peter Parker' because he doesn't want to let people know that Tony is his father.

One morning, Peter was having a fever and Tony checked Peter's temperature after FRIDAY told him about Peter's condition. He's not allowed to go to school. Not able to defy them, Peter obey them. Tony also informed Peter's teacher that he needed to be absent because of his fever. At Peter's school, there are some rumours that Peter is friends with Tony Stark because he got the Stark Internship and became an intern for the multi billionaire genius. Which is false of course since Peter is Tony's son except Peter still learns about his father's industry 'Stark Industries'.

Meanwhile, his school was having a trip to Stark Tower. When the students arrived at the tower, FRIDAY welcomed them in the tower. Peter was in bed and Tony was sitting beside Peter.

"Sir, the students have arrived and the teachers are organising the classes right now" said FRIDAY.

" Well since the teachers are organising the classes right now, you should go get ready, dad" the young man spoke with his sore throat.

"Alright then, I'm gonna go get ready and you stay in bed alright? Don't go anywhere while I'm gone." Peter responded with a nod understanding his father's request.

Tony got up and went out to get ready to greet the students that came to visit,

"The students have been organised to their classes, sir.", The playboy responded while entering the elevator

"great, now do me a favour and watch them so they don't break my things"

"Alright, sir" said the female voice responding to her creator.

"FRIDAY, what time is it?",
"It's 9:37 .a.m, Peter" FRIDAY said to Peter.
" 9..9...wait, it's 9!?", Peter coughed after that.
"It feels like I've been up for 4 hours and I thought it's like afternoon" says Peter as he feels confused after knowing that it's still early in the morning. Peter got up and and got off his bed and almost fell because of his unstable body since he is sick,

"Peter, I think disobeying your father's request is not a great thing to do, I need you to go rest since you're still sick", said the female with a worried voice.

"Don't worry FRIDAY, I'm alright. I'm going to take a shower to freshen up ", Peter walked slowly with him handling the wall for support. After that refreshing shower, Peter felt a bit better than before. He wore a plain white T-shirt, a blue hoodie, and a pair of black sweatpants.

Peter walked out of his room went to the elevator and got in,
"Where are you going, Peter?",
"Please take me to where the students are, FRIDAY",
"why do you need to go to where the students are? Aren't you afraid that you're going to be seen by your father and classmates",
" I'll just tell dad that I'm feeling better, don't worry abt my classmates, I'm just gonna find my friend and girlfriend, bring them to my room as fast as possible without getting caught by other students or teachers" Peter said and the elevator went down as FRIDAY accepted the boy's command.

When he got there he slowly look outside the elevator with his body still inside the elevator to see if his father mad his friends is there. Luckily for him, his father is still not there, which means he's still getting ready, he saw his friends and went out of the elevator while pulling up his hood to cover up.

He walked to his friends and pulled them aside from anyone and removing his hood that was covering him up to reveal himself to his friend and girlfriend.

" Peter, Are you alright! I heard you're sick?", said Ned to Peter feeling glad to see him,

"I'm feeling better, thanks for asking" Peter responded to his friend while doing their handshake. Ned and Peter hugged and Peter turn his head to face MJ and hugged her

"Are you doing alright MJ?" while seperating the hug and looked her in the eyes,
"I'm alright, I'm glad that you're feeling better" MJ said to Peter with a smile.

While they were talking, Peter's teacher noticed 3 students were a bit far from the group, the teacher notice Peter that was in the blue hoodie and Peter's teacher came up to him and said,

"Mr. Parker? What are you doing here?" said the teacher who was standing infront of Peter.

"Mr Harrington! Uhmm... I- I'm visiting Stark's Tower..yeah!" Peter said that to his teacher awkwardly,

"but you're sick-" the teacher was cut off by the cheers of the students while Tony was entering the room. Tony walked to the group of students to greet them and they were excited to see the famous and the genius Tony Stark right there in their very eyes walking towards them. All of the students' eyes was on Tony and the teachers' too.

The students quickly surrounded Tony. As for Peter he saw an opportunity to go back to his room, he took his friend's and girlfriend's hands and ran to the elevator and quickly got inside because he was afraid to be seen by one of his classmates,

"Friday, my floor please!" as three of them arrived Peter showed his floor and led them to his room, as they arrived to his room, Ned was blown away by the techs that Peter has. MJ was quite amazed too. After that Ned and MJ both went to look around Peter's room while Peter flopped into his bed with a smile that he escaped his teacher.