spicy

"Oi headcase!" 

Shinsou paused outside of the library. He and the angry blond weren't exactly "not" friends but they certainly weren't close enough to interact casually. He turned toward the stairs and raised an eyebrow at the approaching powderkeg. 

"Hello to you too, Blasty. How can I help you today?" He said, amused. 

"You can hurry up and take electrobitch on a date so I can have a peaceful afternoon in the fucking library." He grumbled. 

"I- oh." Was really all he could say. It had been a month since he had decided to give a date with Denki a try. But he was having problems. Not that he really wanted to have this conversation with a person who's emotional maturity allowed him to only refer to people by bad nicknames. 

"What the hell is the holdup anyway?" The blond gritted out, falling into step next to the taller boy. They walked in silence for a moment. "Mindfucker, I can't help if you don't speak. Not all of us have brain quirks." 

Shinsou looked over at Bakugou in surprise but the boy's eyes stayed fixed ahead of him. 

"I honestly don't know what he likes." He finally admitted. 

"You do know one thing he likes." The blonde responded seriously.  

Shinsou tried to think of something Denki would like that could contribute to a good date, but he couldn't.  

"You. Dumbass. He likes you." Bakugou ran a frustrated hand over his face. "You are the only part of taking Pikafuck on a date that matters." 

The purple haired boy was dumbfounded. That was… weirdly wise coming from Emperor Lord Die Shine.  "You're… right."

The boy snorted. "Course I'm right. Now fucking get on with it." 

"How'd you get roped into this?" Shinsou asked his cranky companion. 

"Pikaboy was talking to blockhead and mochi face. They both had been bugging me to talk to you because they think we're friends or some shit." He grumbled. 

"And we obviously aren't friends?" Shinsou deadpanned. 

"Obviously." The blonde said. But the briefest hint of a smile played at the corner of his mouth. 

TIME SKIP

"Hitoshi?" Denki said from down the hall. Shinsou had decided to wait at his room door, and the sight seemed to confuse the electric boy. 

Though surprised, his eyes showed that he was happy to find the purple haired boy waiting for him. He was strangely warmed by the thought but decided to put it aside for now. After he had told Denki they would be going on a date he had opted to keep their interpersonal interactions extremely limited and innocent. It wasn't always easy however, as Denki had an aura of sensuality and flirtation in every action he took. 

He approached and threw his arms around Shinsou's neck, smiling widely. "Toshikun! You came to spend time with me. I think I'm starting to grow on you." 

"Like a fucking tumor." Shinsou mused, reminded of Bakugou's own sentiment. Absently he reached up and gently played with Denki's hair. This caused a small static pop against his chest and he smirked down at the now blushing boy. 

"So-uh. What are you doing here?" He stammered, his usual flirtation replaced with nerves when he realized that Shinsou hadn't put distance between the two of them. 

"I wanted to talk to you about our date." Shinsou said, hooking his finger under Denkis chin and pulling his face a bit closer. The spark that followed would normally have made the taller boy flinch but he found it brought a certain level of elation instead. 

"I'm sorry it's taken so long for me to take you on our date. I heard you were talking about that today." 

"Oh it's fine, I just-" 

"It's not fine, Denki. You shouldn't have to wait and have any reason to feel insecure. I was feeling nervous because I didn't know what you liked and I really do want it to be a good date."

"You don't have to worry about that. Anything we do will be great." 

"I realized that today. So I wanted to see if you're free all day Saturday?" and possibly Sunday morning. He thought impishly. 

"Seriously?" Denki smiled up at him.

He thought that was probably the end of what Shinsou needed to discuss but the other boy didn't pull away from him. 

"Was that all you needed to talk about?" He whispered nervously. 

"What do you think?" 

"I-" Denki started but Shinsou slipped into his mind. The blonde slackened against him and he supported his frame. 

"Not exactly, kitten.  Let me into your room."

Denki slipped out of his arms. He quickly unlocked the door and stepped in, allowing Shinsou to follow and shut the door behind him. The boy released his hold and Denki blushed. 

"So you wanted to hang out, Toshi." The blonde smirked. 

He drew Denki back into his arms and whispered into his ear. "What I want is to apologize for making you wait so long for me to ask you out." 

"How are you gonna do that?" He asked. 

He received the answer when Shinsou nipped gently at his ear and trailing hot kisses along his neck. Denki moaned and slipped his fingers into Shinou's messy hair, tugging him closer against his skin. 

Shinsou cupped Denki's ass and lifted him, not missing the quiet moan that left his throat. He swiped away the clutter on the desk and perched the boy on the edge. 

Finally he kissed him. It had been so long since he had first kissed Denki, and the reminder of the sensation was fire through his brain. He took a moment to savor the citrus taste of Denki's mouth before delving deeper with his tongue. His hands were also at work. Taking the time to gently part the boys thighs so he could press closer and against him.

There was a small spark against his tongue and he moaned into the kiss. Leaning forward he pressed the other boy back onto the desk. Finally he unlatched from the Denkis mouth, and began unbuttoning his school shirt. The other boy didn't protest. In fact he lifted his shoulders so his shirt and blazer could be pushed off. 

He looked down at the electric blonde and smiled. 

"Fuck, kitten. You're so fucking cute." He breathed before leaning down to place soft kisses along Denkis torso. The blonde closed his eyes and played with Shinsou's hair as he kissed lower down his body. He felt when deft fingers undid his belt and it slid  around him.

"Toshi.." he moaned.

"Yes, kitten." The other boy said absently as he slowly pulled Denki's zipper.

"I think I like how you apologize."

Shinsou chuckled and nipped at the bare skin above the blonde's waistband.

"Wait until I really mess up, kitten. Then you'll like it even more."