Jealousy Itadori x Megumi

The new couple of itadori and megumi were strolling around on a date together. Although they did look pretty awkward. Having been in the realtionship for only about 1 and a half months and never been in a relationship they were pretty nervous.

Anyway back to present time, the two new boyfriends were walking around the mall together. Just doing random shopping and eating at random restaurants.

They were currently looking around in a store when Itadori noticed some girl a bit a ways sneaking looks and whispering to each other.

Itadori chose to ignore them and hoped they wouldn't bother them. Unfortunately that was not the case. A few minutes later one of the girls approached them.

She turned to megumi and said "H-hey i think your really handsome and i was wondering if maybe i could get your number". Megumi started blushing. Itadori thought this was because he thought she was pretty aswell.

It was actually from embarrassment. Having not been asked out much he became embarrassed. He then said "Sorry no im in a relationship". She instantly became upset and said "Well she doesn't have to know just give me your number".

Both boys were now upset. Itadori stepped in and told her to back off and that Megumi didn't want to give his number out. She then said "I wasn't talking to you I was talking to him".

Itadori then said "Well actually were dating so I would appreciate it if you left him alone.". She got upset and stomped off angrily.

Itadori was upset because he thiught maybe Megumi was truly wanting to give her his number but since he was there he pretended he didn't want. Another thing was the blush.

They then left the mall having their date ruined because Itdori was jealous and then seemed off.

~A few days later~

Itadori was not at his house. His parents aren't home right now as they are in vacation for 2 weeks.

Itadori was on his couch just scrolling on his phone when he heard a knock on the door. He got up and opened the door to find Megumi. He let him in the house in silence and they went to Itadori's room.

The silence was broken by Megumi "Are you upset with me yuuji?". "No" said Itadori. "Well it seems like yiu are can yiu just tell me you haven't been talking to me for a couple days now."

Itadori suddenly lunged at Megumi and pinned him to the bed. Megumi was shocked by the sudden action. "W-what are you doing yuuji?" he said. Itadori said nothing but smashed his lips onto Megumi's.

Megumi was still very shocked but kissed back. Itadori the pulled back and breathlessly said "You have no idea how crazy you drive me". He then leaned back in to kiss him again.

They then started to kinda feel eachother up giving eachother hickeys and bruises. Megumi then paused and pushed Itadori back. "Do you want to um, do it tonight?" he said shyly.

Itadori was shocked for a moment before answering "I-if thats okay with you sure" Megumi then blushed and started to pull on Itadori's shirt to get it off.

Itadori smirked and pulled his shirt off. Megumi then blushed at the sight of Itadoris fit and lean body. "You like what you see" Itadori said in a teasing tone. "Shut up idiot" Megumi said, embarrassed.

Itadori then helped Megumi take his shirt off as well and started caressing his body gently. Megumi blushed and attemto hide his face but Itadori grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head.

Megumi blushed harder and looked up at Yuuji.
Yuuji then proceeded to pull Megumi into a kiss while unbuttoning his own pants. He got the zipper down and reached forward to do the same for Megumi.

Once he got the buttons done he pulled back and let go of Megumi's hands and stood uo to oull off his pants. Then he got back on the bed and helped Megumi do the same.

Once they both got their pants off Itadori decoded to make a bold move and began to grind himself against Megumi. They both then moaned.

They were both hard by now and Megumi began to quietly whimper. Itadori the pulled down their boxers just enough to pull out their shafts.

Itadori began to stroke the both of their dicks together causing them both pleasure. Itadori then pulled Megumis boxers off and lifted his legs onto his shoulders and leaned over to open his bedside table. From there he grabbed a bottle of lube and a condom.

He has these things because he was preparing for this moment. (dramatic bro i need to stfu) He then looked into Megumi's eyes silently asking for permission. Megumi gave a slight nod of approval.

Itadori then opened the bottle of lube and put a glob on his fingers. He then looked down and began to rub his finger against Megumi's rim.

(im gonna make it so megumi plays w himslef down there sometimes so it isnt hard to stretch him lmao)

Itadori slowly pushed in his index finger in and felt he was already a bit loose. Itadori smirked and said "Your already a bit loose, you like playing with yourself, huh?" he said in a teasing tone once again.

Megumi was very embarrassed and didn't answer.Itadori just kept pumping his finger and slowly started to add more.

After the third finger Megumi was writhing on the bed wanting to be fucked for the first time so badly. Itadori was becoming impatient aswell, having become painfully hard.

Itadori pulled his fingers out and Megumi whined at the loss. Itadori slightly laughed and pulled out a condom and slid it on his cock. (use protection u dont want diseases)

He then put his cock head onto Megumis rim and began to push. They both moaned loudly once his head breached inside Megumi's hole.

Once Itadori slid all the way in he paused and let Megumi adjust as he could tell that he was slightly uncomfortable.

Once Megumi gave a nod he bagan thrusting. They both moaned ludly at their shared first time. Itadori began to speed up his thrusts moaning at the way Megumi's insides clenched down on him.

It truly felt like Megumi's hole was made especially for his cock. This continued for about 5 minutes. Itadori the flipped Megumi over and bega thrusting again. Thats when it happened.

As soon as he bagan thrusting again Megumi started moaning even louder. He then knew he found Megumi's prostate. They both contined on until Megumi began to feel close.

"Y-yuuji~ oh fuck" Megumi called out as he came. Feeling Megumi clench down so hard sent him over the edge and he came into the condom.

They both collapsed onto the bed. After a few minutes they calmed down and Itadori pulled out. He took of his condom, tied it up, and threw it out.

He then picked up Megumi who whined at the touch because he was still sensitive. Itadori took them to the bath where the shared small but meaningful kisses in the bath and combed eachothers hair.

They both fell asleep tigether cuddling mostly contempt. The next morning they had a talk about how Itadori was feeling and Megumi assured him he would never want to leave him.

THE END