Chapter 1.

I stumbled across my room after my pink alarm clock rung. I walk to the bathroom were i then brush my teeth and brush my hair. As i walk back to my room i grab my phone that i left on my nightstand. *3 notifications* it was him. He was the boy i liked since 6th grade. We were always talking all day. " Mitram saved a snap" i read on my phone. (* god i love when he does that*) He sent me a shirtless snap with grey sweatpants sitting down with a bowl of cereal on his lap(cheerios of course). I snap back with my hair in a messy bun and my glasses. I jump when i see my alarm clock. "SHITTT its 8!!" i ran to my closet to pick out the laziest outfit ever Oversized t-shirt, gray sweatpants and black converse. As i walk out of my room i meet my dog who is standing right at my mothers bedroom door. "Searss come here!!". As he ran across the hall way he greeted me with tons of puppy kisses. 

My mom took me to school as i always arrive late. I was thinking about him all day and what is happening between us. ( We don't see each other as much, he's in a different school sadly) Anyways finally is Friday!!! I get to see Mitram. The classes were over so I headed to my friend ( Sophia ) house, basically Mitram's best friend Andre lives there too so like I think that I'm gonna see him today...