.13.

I woke up to Carter laid up under me. It felt good to be back in his arms but I know we wasn't even close to fixing our problems. I just laid there enjoying the moment. His soft snores filled my ear and he had his hand on my thigh. I smiled and closed my eyes. I wanted to just start over and forget everything that we've done to each other, but things didn't work out that way. I needed time and so did he. We both needed to make sure this was where we wanted to be. I don't wanna get back with him and he having doubts or can't seem to trust me. Because that would be a total waste.

I felt him groan before his eyes met mines. We stayed silent just looking at each other. Probably wondering what the other is thinking. He shocked me when he kissed my lips. I kissed back and soon we were fighting for control.

Carter pulled me on top of him and squeezed my ass. He kissed from my lips to my chin then sucked lightly on my neck drawing a moan from me. I was soaked In my shorts and I felt his member stand at attention. I wanted this more than words could explain. It's been two and a half months since I've been touched and he was driving me crazy with his lips.

"Mmm" I moaned. I started grinding on his member. Hearing a grunt come from his mouth. I wanted him inside me now. As soon as I was about to release his member her stopped me. I looked at his face and read nothing. feeling embarrassed I climbed of of him and laid back down. My kitty was throbbing to be touched. It made me a lil frustrated.

"Damn.." he said breathing hard and laying on my boobs. I know he was hard as a rock but i guess it Was a lil to soon for us to have sex under the circumstances we were in. Carter kissed my neck, and ran his fingers through my hair. I looked at him not knowing where we stood. He wrapped his arm around me and closed his eyes.

"I don't want nobody but yu ma. We just need to slowly work our way back. Cool?"

I responded by kissing him. He didn't know how happy I was to hear those words. I know we wasn't back together at the moment but to know that he's willing to work things out put me in a good place. We fell back asleep.

.

"Imma run yu a bath, Cadynn gone with Mia." I nodded and closed my eyes. A few minutes later Carter picked me up and sat me in the hot water. It felt good and well needed. I just relaxed.

Carter walked out and came back in with a blunt in his mouth. I wanted to know how we would go about this situation.

"Do yu wanna do a couples therapy?" I asked.

"Nah, I don't want some boogie white bitch tryna fix my problems." he said taking a puff.

"So where would we start Carter?"

"Start by telling me why yu did it." He looked at me as I bathe. I looked at
the floor before speaking.

"To be honest, I did it because yu cheated and instead of me hopping from nigga to nigga he was the only one... the more I was with him the more attached I became."

"Does he know bout us?" I nodded. "So yu did this because I was cheating?"

"Carter yu didn't understand how that felt, I wanted yu to hurt like I was. I wanted yu to know how it feels to be betrayed and disrespected. I never came home late. I never through how I could have any nigga I wanted in your face like yu did me. All the women yu dealt with I stuck by your side. Once It was a slap in your face yu decide to end things. I could have ended things multiple times. But me loving yu and wanting our family to work I didn't."

He looked at the ground. "How could yu love someone else tho?"

"He was there to comfort me. He did things yu wouldn't and I was vulnerable."